What is WorkForce Suite?
Industry Specialties: Serves energy and utilities, financial services, healthcare, higher education, hospitality, K-12 school districts, manufacturing, petrochemical, public sector and retail industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of WorkForce Suite
- Reduce Labor Costs: By leveraging the solution’s analytics and forecasting functionalities, managers can cut down on labor costs by ensuring that they are not scheduling more employees than necessary to complete tasks.
- Mobile: Managers can access the system and utilize all features directly through any internet-connected device.
- Integration: Workforce Software offers integrations with a variety of other vendors, including SAP, Oracle, Benefitfocus and many more.
- Improve Communication: The system’s self-service tools provide employees with a transparent view of HR processes and foster communication between managers and employees.
- Time and Attendance: Track and record data and ensure compliance with labor regulations and in order to automate and streamline payroll processes — all of which can be done directly through the system’s mobile app.
- Scheduling: Employees are able to trade shifts and set preferences for their work schedule, enabling managers to review and approve shift changes before they go into effect.
- Forecasting: EmpCenter allows users to leverage the system’s forecasting capabilities to create more effective schedules using a five-step system with the goal of boosting engagement.
- Absence Compliance Tracker: This feature helps managers to ensure compliance with regulations such as FMLA, plan realistic schedules for employees who are returning to work and track general leave hours.
- Analytics: Managers can use the drag-and-drop interface to generate data-driven reports in a variety of formats, including Excel, PDF and HTML.
EmpCenter Suite Support
WorkForce Suite Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 18 reviews: