What is iSolved Time?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Previously known as Timesource, iSolved Time is a shift management and time tracking tool. With it, users have access to a variety of features, and businesses with more robust needs have the option to integrate with the vendor’s full-service HR suite.
Housed in the cloud, users can access it from any internet-connected device. Use it to track employee hours, create schedules and integrate with payroll to streamline HR processes.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use iSolved Time?
Key differentiators & advantages of iSolved Time
- Reduce Payroll Errors: By integrating iSolved Time with an existing payroll solution, businesses are able to guarantee that they are always using the most accurate timecard information to calculate employee-worked hours and process payroll.
- Increase Productivity: Allow the system to automate a variety of core scheduling and time tracking tasks, freeing up HR managers to focus their attention on tasks that cannot be automated.
- Save Time: By enabling the system to automate timecard calculations, managers are able to drastically reduce the time it takes to process payroll. Additionally, the system is able to streamline the schedule building process, reducing the time it takes to assign employees to shifts.
- Increase Employee Engagement: Provide employees with consistency by implementing the system across workforce processes, making it easy for employees to access and use the system.
- Convenience: The web-based solution is easily accessed from any internet-connected device. This eliminates the need for in-house technology experts to maintain the system as well as the need for servers to house the system.
Best suited for small to medium-sized businesses, iSolved provides human capital management solutions to more than 45,000 businesses. Some of iSolved’s noteworthy clients include Black Bear Diner, Big Al’s, Arrowhead and Brookline College.
- Scheduling: Access information about employee hours, shift differentials and set workforce rules to build schedules that guarantee employees don’t work overtime unless previously approved.
- Employee Self-Service: Employees can clock in and out for shifts directly through the web-based platform as well as access the schedule to see which shifts they’re scheduled for, reducing the number of missed shifts.
- Multiple Time Clock Options: Employees can clock in directly through the web-based platform, from their phones with the mobile time tracking solution or on-premise with physical time clocks. iSolved Time’s physical time clocks are fully equipped with touch screens, USB and biometric options to prevent buddy-punching errors.
- Payroll Integration: Automatically track time cards, calculate hours worked and import to payroll processing to ensure accurate and timely payroll calculations for each pay period.
- Benefits Management: Track factors such as vacation hours, sick time and holidays automatically.
iSolved Time Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can contact support by sending an email directly through iSolved’s website. Support experts typically respond to emails within 48 hours.
phonePhone: Phone support is available Monday through Friday between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM MST. Support can be contacted by calling 1-800-697-7010.
schoolTraining: Self-learning resources are accessible through iSolved University. Users can register for classes or search through a variety of written articles to troubleshoot issues independently.
local_offerTickets: Users cannot submit tickets for support.