What is WorkForce Suite?
Industry Specialties: Serves energy and utilities, financial services, healthcare, higher education, hospitality, K-12 school districts, manufacturing, petrochemical, public sector and retail industries
Workforce Suite, formerly known as EmpCenter, is a full-service suite from workforce solution that provides a variety of HR tools, designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes. With buying options specific to businesses in 10 different industries, Workforce Software caters to organizations with a variety of needs.
By utilizing features such as time and attendance, labor scheduling and labor analytics users can streamline their HR processes and facilitate interactions between managers and employees. Managers are able to collect, track and analyze data to recognize trends within the company and improve existing business practices.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use WorkForce Suite?
Key differentiators & advantages of WorkForce Suite
- Reduce Labor Costs: By leveraging the solution’s analytics and forecasting functionalities, managers can cut down on labor costs by ensuring that they are not scheduling more employees than necessary to complete tasks.
- Mobile: Managers can access the system and utilize all features directly through any internet-connected device.
- Integration: Workforce Software offers integrations with a variety of other vendors, including SAP, Oracle, Benefitfocus and many more.
- Improve Communication: The system’s self-service tools provide employees with a transparent view of HR processes and foster communication between managers and employees.
Workforce Software offers specialized workforce management solutions for businesses in a variety of industries, including energy and utilities, financial services, healthcare, higher education, entertainment, hospitality, manufacturing, public sector and retail industries. Workforce Software serves clients in more than 60 countries across a variety of industries.
- Time and Attendance: Track and record data and ensure compliance with labor regulations and in order to automate and streamline payroll processes — all of which can be done directly through the system’s mobile app.
- Scheduling: Employees are able to trade shifts and set preferences for their work schedule, enabling managers to review and approve shift changes before they go into effect.
- Forecasting: EmpCenter allows users to leverage the system’s forecasting capabilities to create more effective schedules using a five-step system with the goal of boosting engagement.
- Absence Compliance Tracker: This feature helps managers to ensure compliance with regulations such as FMLA, plan realistic schedules for employees who are returning to work and track general leave hours.
- Analytics: Managers can use the drag-and-drop interface to generate data-driven reports in a variety of formats, including Excel, PDF and HTML.
EmpCenter Suite Support
Users can choose from two different support subscriptions: Standard Support or Premium Support. Both packages include 24/7 phone support and access to support contacts. The Premium Support package gives subscribers access to advanced certifications, discounts on services such as health checks implementation services, compliance portal access and faster response times.
mail_outlineEmail: Support is not available via email or webchat.
phonePhone: Users can contact global phone support 24/7 by calling 1-757-278-0793. Support phone numbers specific to North America, the U.K., the Netherlands, Australia and India can be found on Workforce Software’s website.
schoolTraining: Users can access online resources by logging into the community portal.
local_offerTickets: Users cannot submit tickets for support.