What is Skedulo?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Skedulo Deskless Productivity Cloud is designed to help manage workers, whether they are based at a single, fixed site or are mobile. It streamlines scheduling, performance evaluations and other similar tasks to provide insights into productivity and improve efficiency.
It fosters communication between team members at every level, helping to ensure that employees and managers are always aware of changes. By automating and streamlining essential tasks, the software increases productivity and efficiency as well as fosters a positive environment for both workers and business clients.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Skedulo?
Key differentiators & advantages of Skedulo
- Easy to Use: The clean and simple layout of the interface makes Skedulo easy to access for all skill levels. Designed with end users in mind, the platform is intuitive and easy to use.
- Increase Productivity: Automate and streamline core workforce management tasks like scheduling through the centralized platform. These features free managers up, allowing them to prioritize tasks that can’t be automated and allow Skedulo to facilitate the rest, or automate them completely.
- Empower Employees: Employees can receive guidance or send direct messages to headquarters through the mobile app, allowing them to maintain a real-time connection to team members.
- Meet Organizational Goals: Gain transparency across stakeholder groups, leverage analytics and create high-level reports to align business strategy with business goals.
- Save Time: ive time back to managers by streamlining and automating essential workforce management tasks such as scheduling and task assignments.
- Optimize Scheduling: Compare jobs and tasks to employee skills, allowing Skedulo to suggest the best person for the job, or enable automated scheduling to give the platform the power to build the ideal schedule for business needs.
- Accessibility: Based on the cloud, Skedulo is accessible from any desktop or mobile device to access the system’s functionalities. Users also have access to a native mobile app that provides greater usability while on the go, even when they don’t have an internet connection.
Built for medium and large enterprises, Skedulo provides tools for managing mobile workforces. Skedulo partners with popular HR vendors like Salesforce and Kronos to provide robust, integrative suites of tools, serving more than 50,000 individual workers worldwide.
- Schedule Optimizer: Enhance scheduling with the Schedule Optimizer and its automation tools. This functionality weighs customer needs against business needs to create the best possible schedule based on employee skills and availability.
- Dashboards: Built-in dashboards provide visibility into KPIs, team productivity and other metrics with a single click. Users can leverage filters to create custom analytics reports without technical knowledge of the system.
- Reports: Assess data and analytics to gain a 360-degree view of business operations, then create a variety of reports with custom fields and custom objects. Users can export reports to other spreadsheets or PDFs to be shared either internally or externally.
- Forecasting: Leverage data analytics to forecast staffing needs and create schedules. This helps managers ensure that they have the correct number of employees with the necessary skills scheduled to work at the proper locations.
- Time Punches: Enable employees to clock in and out directly through the platform, so they can make time punches from different job sites, eliminating the need for paper timesheets. Managers can also leverage tracking to ensure that employees are at the correct job site for appropriate amounts of time.
- Routing: Integrate with preferred mapping applications to create ideal routes, helping employees travel from job site to job site as efficiently as possible.
- Schedule View: Employees can view schedules from their mobile device along with a breakdown of the daily agenda, providing them with all of the necessary information for any given shift.
- Communication: Keep team members connected through notifications, direct messaging, texts, emails, phone calls and more, ensuring that all members of the team are in contact with headquarters. Managers can also enable channels for communication or create group messages for greater team communication.
- Data Collection: Allow employees to sync their data — including photos, notes and signatures — from the mobile app, so it goes directly back to the relevant department, eliminating the need for time-consuming paperwork.
- Mobile App: Compatible with both Android and iOS devices, the mobile app allows managers and employees to access a variety of core functionalities and complete tasks from their mobile devices. The application’s simple interface makes it easy to use and allows users to access the features offline, promising to sync once an internet connection is established.
At the time of this publication, these are the limitations of Skedulo based on user feedback:
- System downtime sometimes causes data to save or load incorrectly
- Implementation and customization of the platform can be challenging for users without technical expertise
- The mobile app does not offer all of the same functionalities that the full platform provides
Skedulo’s Customer Success team helps users determine what the best software options are for their business and provides ongoing support for users. The Customer Success team guides users through the implementation process, provides training on how the system works and supports users as needed after implementation.
mail_outlineEmail: A support email is not listed on Skedulo’s website.
phonePhone: Users can contact Skedulo by calling (866)716-2176. There is no dedicated support phone number listed on the website.
schoolTraining: The support portal provides users with access to documentation through the Knowledge Base. Additional resources are located within the Resource Center, which provides users with guides, webinars and other forms of documentation that foster self-learning. Skedulo also provides links to their technical blog on their home site for users who are interested in more technical software information.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit requests for support directly through the Skedulo site by selecting “Contact Us” from the drop-down menu and filling out the appropriate form, labeled “Accounts.”