What is Reflexis Workforce Scheduler?
Industry Specialties: Serves businesses in the retail industry
Reflexis Workforce Scheduler offers a variety of features that facilitate building schedules, budgeting and optimizing overall labor operations. It focuses on helping businesses save time through automation while improving the overall customer experience.
Based in the cloud, users can complete a variety of tasks at any time, from any location with the use of an internet-connected device. In addition to having 24/7 access through mobile capabilities, users also have the same level of access to support experts to assist with any potential issues.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Reflexis Workforce Scheduler?
Key differentiators & advantages of Reflexis Workforce Scheduler
- Convenience: Reflexis Workforce Scheduler is compatible with both Android and iOS, enabling users to access the system from their preferred device. The mobile capabilities allow users to utilize all of the platform’s features from any location, at any time.
- Reduce Costs: Real-time data provides insight into business costs, allowing managers to forecast predicted needs and reduce labor costs by optimizing scheduling processes.
- Save Time: The system leverages the power of artificial intelligence to generate accurate schedules, streamlining the entire process automatically.
- User-Friendly Interface: The platform’s intuitive design is easy to use, enabling both new and veteran users to get the most out of the system.
Founded in 2001, Reflexis Systems Inc. serves more than 275 retailers globally. Reflexis Systems Inc. offers a variety of products designed specifically for the retail industry, including solutions for scheduling, time and attendance, budgeting and analytics. Some of Reflexis Systems’ noteworthy customers include American Eagle Outfitters, Sunglass Hut, Vera Bradley, JC Penny, The Home Depot, Lowe’s, McDonald’s, AutoZone, Dick’s Sporting Goods and Bass Pro Shops.
- Forecasting: Assess real-time and historical data to generate accurate forecasts for future labor and budgeting needs.
- Labor Management: Record and track relevant employee information, including their skills, certifications and shift preference.
- Scheduling: Automate schedule building with templates based on historical data and employee skills and preferences to ensure that there is enough staff to complete all necessary tasks during any shift.
- Time Tracking: Allow employees to record their work time in order to track employee hours worked, missed shifts, sick time, PTO used and more.
- Integration: Integrate with Reflexis ONE for a more robust workforce management solution.
PRODUCT NAME Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can find email information for support experts by logging into the Reflexis Customer Support Portal.
phonePhone: Contact information can be located by logging into the Reflexis Customer Support Portal. Support experts are available 24/7.
schoolTraining: The Reflexis Knowledge Center provides reference materials, including white papers, video tutorials and blog articles.
local_offerTickets: To submit support tickets, users must log into the Reflexis Customer Support Portal.