What is NICE IEX Workforce Management?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
NICE IEX Workforce Management is a cloud-based management suite designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes, across all industries. By leveraging embedded artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms, users can identify patterns, develop accurate forecasts and generate a variety of reports.
Some of the features users have access to include multi-skill simulation, holiday planning and robust analytics. Employers can manage employee activity with the user-friendly interface, and employees have more control over their schedule with the ability to bid on their preferred shifts using the provided availability points.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use NICE IEX Workforce Management?
Key differentiators & advantages of NICE IEX Workforce Management
- Accuracy and Efficiency: Leverage the solution’s predictive analytic tools to look for gaps in efficiency. The systems artificial intelligence ensures that managers have access to the most accurate forecast reports, enabling them to plan for the future effectively.
- Integration: A variety of integrations are available — including integrations with other NICE products, which can be integrated by using SmartSync.
- Easy-to-Use Interface: The interface is designed with usability in mind, making it easy for users to navigate between the main dashboard and other applications that may be integrated with NICE IEX Workforce Management.
- Scalability: The cloud-based product can scale to meet the needs of businesses of any size, without taking up space on a hard drive.
Nice serves approximately 25,000 clients in more than 150 countries. More than 85% of Nice’s customers are recognized as Fortune 100 companies. Nice provides tech solutions to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes, across all industries.
- WebStation Portal: The system’s WebStation Portal allows employees to access schedules, bid for shifts and submit time-off requests. This self-service dashboard also enables employees to track their progress by providing an overview of schedule data, performance metrics and managing incentives.
- Forecasting: By leveraging artificial intelligence, the solution is able to generate interval-specific forecasts. Users can choose tools such as exponential smoothing and multilinear regression to create more advanced forecasts.
- Strategic Planner: This feature allows users to perform what-if analysis. By automatically modeling the analysis on the basis of factors like operational costs, the solution provides accurate performance results.
- Performance Manager: With this, you can provide employees with insight into their performance and allow managers to assign tasks to employees as needed, ensuring that the business is operating as efficiently as possible.
- Employee Engagement Mnager: This tool facilitates a variety of tasks to help increase employee engagement. Managers can address staffing gaps, manage team communication, assign tasks based on skills and preferences, schedule training and manage incentive programs.
NICE IEX Workforce Management Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users cannot contact support via email.
phonePhone: Support is not available by phone.
schoolTraining: NICE partners with a variety of industry professionals to host a community user group that provides support to users. Through the NICE User Group, users can access a discussion board that serves as a knowledge base, which is moderated by leading industry experts.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit tickets for support by logging into the NICE support portal.
NICE IEX Workforce Management Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 172 reviews: