What is Kronos Workforce Ready?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Kronos Workforce Ready
- Compliance: Real-time visibility allows managers to assess employees’ leaves of absence and utilize FMLA form templates that can update automatically as new information is entered into the system. The system will automatically update to the most current regulations according to legislative changes from the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Convenience: Mobile apps, compatible with both Apple and Android devices, allow managers to complete common tasks from their smartphone. Employees can also utilize the mobile app to clock in for shifts with their GPS coordinates, view pay statements and manage their time-off requests.
- Customization and Scalability: Users can customize dashboards to view data at-a-glance and build customizable reports based on custom filters. Additionally, the scalability of the system allows managers to build the system itself to meet the specific needs of your business based on the modules added to the interface.
- Performance Insights: Embedded analytics can be leveraged to track and measure business metrics as well as create detailed reports about how your organization’s workforce is performing.
- Consistent Branding: Branded career sites allow your organization to ensure consistent branding across all of your job postings. Applicants can use this branded job site to search for jobs, upload their resumes and apply online directly through the website.
- Unified Platform: Kronos Workforce Ready provides tools to complete all core HR tasks throughout each phase of the employee lifecycle. From attracting fresh talent to conducting performance appraisals, you can complete a variety of vital HR tasks through a single interface.
- Absence Management: Kronos Workforce Ready’s scheduler allows managers to sort employees based on availability, seniority, skill set and more in order to build schedules, fill open shifts and adjust when there are unplanned absences.
- Compensation Administration: With tools like Excel or the interface’s built-in worksheets, you can model compensation scenarios in order to assess budgets based on real-time data. The system’s time-off calendar can provide alerts and give managers visibility into employee time off.
- Employee Attestation: Managers can send employees prompts to confirm that they’ve taken required breaks in order to stay compliant with relevant legislation and organizational regulations. These customizable prompts can be set to send automatically, and managers can choose to receive alerts when an employee misses a scheduled break.
- Employee Development: System administrators can define training courses, schedule classes and assign employees to take the classes. Managers are able to monitor open seats and gain visibility into employee participation and performance within the courses.
- Job Acquisition: Managers can create internal and external job requisitions and approve them automatically. This feature allows users to define the number of open positions within the organization, auto-populate and edit job descriptions, sort open positions, and view an applicant’s status.
- Onboarding: The system allows administrators to generate an onboarding checklist to detail specific tasks and time frames to help managers track the onboarding process from start to finish. Automated alerts remind candidates to finish incomplete forms, enroll in benefits, complete orientations and more.
- Payroll Reporting: The paycheck reporting feature provides a complete summary of payroll and a comparison of current and previous payroll periods. Managers can also view a 12-month breakdown of labor expenses to help inform future budget planning.
- Performance Management: Kronos Workforce Ready delivers insight into employee performance, attendance, absence and productivity in order to provide objective reviews. Managers can use the “Merit Matrix” tool to award pay increases based on performance rating and pay grades.
Kronos Workforce Ready Suite Support
Based on 1206 reviews:
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Relevant articles for Kronos Workforce Ready
Pricing for HR Management Software
Kronos is a very user-friendly platform that allows all human resources and payroll needs to be easily met. We have been using the product for three years, and we continue to build off it, allowing us to create customizable workflows that work for our organization. We use most of the modules, including recruitment, FMLA, paperless open enrollment, and many others.