What is JDA Workforce Management?
Industry Specialties: Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Planning, Retail Planning and Operations
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of JDA Workforce Management
- Better Staffing: Forecasting capabilities enable users to predict staffing needs to help build better schedules based on predicted demand, government regulations and employee preferences.
- Saves Money: JDA Workforce Management can help to save costs by eliminating overstaffing, decreasing turnover and assisting with payroll budget control.
- Compliance: This system can help ensure compliance with union rules and government regulations, minimizing compliance risks.
JDA serves more than 4,000 clients worldwide, specializing in retail, manufacturing and logistics.
- Scheduling: JDA Workforce Management is able to optimize scheduling practices. The system helps users build schedules based on demand, regulations and employee preferences.
- Labor Planning: Automated labor planning helps users to account for future scheduling needs based on forecasting and performance reporting.
- Mobile Capability: JDA Workforce Management provides users with role-based mobile capabilities designed to help boost productivity and employee engagement.
JDA Workforce Management Suite SupportJDA Support offers a number of different support plans for those who choose either on-premise or cloud-based solutions. Customers of JDA Support receive all major releases automatically and multi language versions of the solution if available. There are two levels for cloud-based users and four for on-premise customers, as well as nine add-on packages.
JDA Workforce Management Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 17 reviews: