What is JDA Workforce Management?
Industry Specialties: Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Planning, Retail Planning and Operations
JDA Workforce Management helps users to strategically plan how to best utilize team members based on their strengths and weaknesses. The solution is able to assist with labor planning, budgeting, scheduling and task management along with a variety of other vital workforce management tasks.
The system comes fully equipped with mobile capabilities that benefit the entire team. Individual employees are able to utilize mobile tools that will help increase their work productivity and help them to provide a better customer experience.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use JDA Workforce Management?
Key differentiators & advantages of JDA Workforce Management
- Better Staffing: Forecasting capabilities enable users to predict staffing needs to help build better schedules based on predicted demand, government regulations and employee preferences.
- Saves Money: JDA Workforce Management can help to save costs by eliminating overstaffing, decreasing turnover and assisting with payroll budget control.
- Compliance: This system can help ensure compliance with union rules and government regulations, minimizing compliance risks.
JDA serves more than 4,000 clients worldwide, specializing in retail, manufacturing and logistics.
- Scheduling: JDA Workforce Management is able to optimize scheduling practices. The system helps users build schedules based on demand, regulations and employee preferences.
- Labor Planning: Automated labor planning helps users to account for future scheduling needs based on forecasting and performance reporting.
- Mobile Capability: JDA Workforce Management provides users with role-based mobile capabilities designed to help boost productivity and employee engagement.
JDA Workforce Management Suite SupportJDA Support offers a number of different support plans for those who choose either on-premise or cloud-based solutions. Customers of JDA Support receive all major releases automatically and multi language versions of the solution if available. There are two levels for cloud-based users and four for on-premise customers, as well as nine add-on packages.
mail_outlineEmail: JDA offers an online portal through which users can interface with the JDA Support team to get questions and other concerns addressed. Users with premium plans are also designated a point of contact through which they can communicate their concerns.
phonePhone: Support via telephone is available to all JDA Support customers at the entry level tier. Higher tier plans allow users to "escalate" issues and receive priority by contacting JDA's support team via telephone.
schoolTraining: Users can purchase training units which are good for one year from the time they are activated. JDA also offers a knowledgebase that contains training articles and other similar content.
local_offerTickets: JDA's customer support portal allows users to login to manage cases and various support requests.