What is Infor Workforce Management?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Infor CloudSuite Workforce Management is a cloud-based labor management software designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes. It helps businesses ensure regulatory and legislative compliance, reduce labor costs and boost employee performance.
It facilitates time and attendance tracking, schedule building and provides managers with insights into overall business performance. Managers can leverage the software to optimize core HR processes and manage all team members, conveniently through a single interface.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Infor Workforce Management?
Key differentiators & advantages of Infor Workforce Management
- Customizable: Administrators can choose to use core functionalities or add on additional modules to build a more robust solution with additional capabilities that can scale alongside the business.
- Easy-to-Use: The system’s intuitive interface allows users to visualize timesheets and schedules easily, allowing managers to see when and where employees are scheduled, as well as how many hours they have scheduled.
- Reduce Labor Costs: By streamlining time and attendance tracking as well as the scheduling process, many businesses can reduce labor costs. Infor users in the healthcare industry report an average decrease of almost 50% in overtime costs.
- Mobile Access: The web-based solution provides users the ability to access the system from any internet-connected device, providing managers with the flexibility to complete vital tasks promptly even when they’re away from their desks.
- Unified Solution: The full-service suite provides users with a variety of tools to complete all core HR tasks. The system combines workforce planning, employee performance, scheduling and time tracking capabilities to streamline labor management processes.
Founded in 2002 as an ERP solution with a focus on the manufacturing industry, Infor now provides a variety of software solutions over 68,000 clients globally. With more than 71 million users, the cloud-based software vendor serves businesses of all sizes, across all industries.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Leverage the system’s built-in analytics tools to assess historical data and predict future needs to create both short and long-term budgets while forecasting future workforce needs.
- Time and Attendance: Collect and track data about the hours that employees work. Then integrate with payroll functionalities to automatically calculate employee worked hours to process payments.
- Scheduling: The multi-view scheduling interface allows managers to ensure future schedules will meet forecasted demands. This feature also helps ensure scheduling compliance with union rules, government regulations and internal business policies.
- Performance Management: Recognize top performers with the management dashboard. Managers can leverage this feature to gain insight into overall team performance, guiding decisions about which employees excel in certain job functions and which employees can benefit from additional training.
- Alerts: Managers can set alerts to notify them when they are in danger of a compliance violation, when employees will work overtime hours or when there are budget concerns that require immediate attention.
Infor CloudSuite Workforce Management Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can find contact information to connect directly with a support expert online by logging into the support portal.
phonePhone: Users can contact support by calling 877-772-4111.
schoolTraining: Webinars are accessible through Infor’s website for users looking for additional training opportunities. Infor’s webinars cover a variety of topics, many of which highlight the benefits of using an Infor system for specific industries including real estate, production, financial management and retail industries.
local_offerTickets: Users can find information on submitting tickets by logging into the support portal.
Infor Workforce Management Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 14 reviews: