What is Impact 360 Workforce Management?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Verint’s Impact 360 Workforce Management Suite, often referred to as simply Impact 360, automates a variety of HR tasks to reduce things such as overstaffing and turnover rates. Managers can leverage its functionalities to streamline workflows and gain insights into progress of specific tasks.
With high-level overviews of work processes and employee performance, managers are able to forecast future business needs and generate efficient schedules. There are also integration options for businesses with more comprehensive needs.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Impact 360 Workforce Management?
Key differentiators & advantages of Impact 360 Workforce Management
- Easy to Use: The intuitive interface is designed with the user in mind. The simple design and layout of the interface is easy to navigate and allows different viewing options for things like schedules, making it easy for managers to make changes and manage employee requests.
- Improved Customer Service: By managing employee performance and building more efficient schedules based on forecasting, businesses are able to meet service goals and improve the overall customer experience.
- Convenience: Deploy the system either on-premise or through the cloud depending on business needs.
Verint provides software solutions to more than 10,000 customers across all industries, in more than 180 countries. Some of Verint’s noteworthy clients include Amtrak, BMW, Boot Barn, Carnival Cruise Line, Eastern Michigan University, Humana and Wells Fargo.
- Forecasting: Track and analyze business data to generate forecast reports to predict future service needs. This allows managers to create schedules based on predicted business needs, ensuring that there are enough staff for any given shift.
- Employee Management: Track and manage employee information, including what locations employees work in, skills, qualifications and preferred shifts.
- Scheduling: The AI-powered system automatically generates schedules and allows managers to update them directly through the mobile app.
- Integration: Impact 360 can be used alongside other Verint products, including performance management and analytics systems, to provide a full-service HR suite that allows managers to leverage pre-built workflows and improve decision-making processes.
Impact 360 Workforce Management Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Chat with experts directly through the Verint AdviceLine. This support option provides users with one-on-one sessions with support experts and consultants for up to one hour.
phonePhone: Users can call Verint to be connected with a support expert. Phone numbers for support are listed by country on the Verint website, including phone support in North America, Israel, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, Japan and London.
schoolTraining: Users have access to the Verint Connect community, which consists of more than 2,000 customers, Verint partners and employees. The community portal provides access to discussion boards and allows users to chat with other users and experts for help. Users can also enroll in classes and receive certifications through the Verint Learning Center. Classes are offered both online and in person in some areas.
local_offerTickets: Users cannot submit tickets for support.