What is ecotime?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Ecotime, designed by Huntington Business Systems, serves businesses of all sizes and was designed to be scalable to meet the needs of growing businesses. It streamlines and automates a variety of core HR tasks, including scheduling and reporting.
Integrative capabilities allow managers to customize the system to meet the unique needs of the business. Streamlining workflows can result in reduced labor costs, increased employee satisfaction and more informed decision making.
Benefits and Insights
Why use ecotime?
Key differentiators & advantages of ecotime
- Scalability: Ecotime is suitable for businesses of all sizes, and is designed to grow with the business, ensuring that businesses never outgrow the solution.
- Customizable: Managers can change and add new interfaces to the system through Oracle or Microsoft, to ensuring the interface is always the best fit for the organization’s workflows.
- Improve Decision Making: Managers are able to gain visibility into a variety of workforce factors to help inform and guide decision making.
- Integration: Ecotime integrates with a variety of third party HR systems to help streamline workflows.
Originally called Innovated Management Solutions (IMS), Huntington Business Systems provides HR solutions to more than 1,500 clients in 47 states, and boasts an international customer base in both Europe and Canada.
- Scheduling: In addition to assistance with building schedules, Ecotime provides managers with the ability to manage time off requests and manage business rules so that the system ensures compliance with things like internal overtime policies.
- Alerts: Send alerts through email to remind employees and managers of important deadlines or notify them of schedule updates.
- Payroll: Ecotime supports multiple pay cycles, including weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly.
- Time Tracking: Employees can submit time-off requests directly through the system. Managers can then either approve or deny the requests and track employee time off directly through the system.
- FMLA Management: Ensure compliance with FMLA regulations and manage employees who take leaves of absence.
Ecotime Suite Support
Users are assigned to a support team based on their system’s installation, data collection and platform. The support team includes members with backgrounds in development, consulting, technical services and customer support. If allowed by the business, the support team can be given remote access to the system to provide direct support and diagnose issues with the system’s functionality.
mail_outlineEmail: Support is available via webchat through Huntington Business Systems’ website.
phonePhone: Phone support is available 24/7 and can be reached at 631-361-6946.
schoolTraining: Users have access to both on-site and web based training classes on a variety of subjects.
local_offerTickets: Users cannot submit tickets for support.