What is ClientTrack?
ClientTrack online software can help Workforce Service organizations improve their ability to meet the needs of employers, job-seekers, and entire communities. The flexible ClientTrack platform is engineered to collaborate with multiple organizations and different systems. Advanced reporting features allow program managers to track job seekers, programs, trainings, and referrals. Built-in graphs and charts can be used to showcase outcomes to stakeholders in the community.
Benefits and Insights
Why use ClientTrack?
Key differentiators & advantages of ClientTrack
- ClientTrack software can be implemented within weeks and features a simple, easy-to-use interface which ensures an easy training environment.
- Simplify your system with one solution that can manage your program's needs. Help staff simplify work and do more with automated processes, such as eligibility determinations and referrals.
- Intuitive design makes it easy to navigate through the system, learn the program features, and train others to gather inputs, make assessments, and run reports.
- Simplifies data sharing between systems without the need for expensive development. Includes the ability to import and export data in multiple formats.
- ClientTrack can grow with your organization from managing a single site to multiple facilities or homes.
- Standard reports for Workforce Services include those associated with the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) and Wagner-Payser Act. Use the Data Explorer tool to build ad-hoc reports and query specific data with ease.
- Easily access ClientTrack from your smart phone, Ipad or other web-enable mobile device. Gather inputs and access information while away from the facility.
- Stay ahead of the technology curve and avoid the difficulties and expenses of transferring to a new system when your current technology becomes obsolete.