What is Tecsys?
Industry Specialties: Serves Warehousing industries
Tecsys WMS is a platform that focuses on boosting efficiency while improving order accuracy and management of inventory. With on-premise and cloud-based deployment strategies, this solution can support operations of all sizes. Scale alongside growing operations with an agile software suite intended to handle all of your major warehousing tasks.
This application comes with flexible workflows designed for customization in order to better fit the unique requirements of any enterprise. Secure mobile access allows clients to retrieve and view important operational data from anywhere.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Tecsys?
Key differentiators & advantages of Tecsys
- Improved Data Visibility: Tecsys WMS leverages business analytics tools in order to provide decision making parties with up-to-date information on important warehousing processes. Better and readily available data creates educated decision making and planning practices.
- Increased Warehousing Accuracy: By leveraging Tecsys’ OneSprint deployment method, clients can enhance their picking and order accuracy. By streamlining these processes, you can avoid costly errors and increase the time spent on other more important warehousing duties.
- Organized Inventory: Stay on top of product demand with Tecsys WMS. As inventory becomes more organized and analytics tools are leveraged, warehouse managers can decrease inventory without worrying about an out of stock situation.
- Handle Transportation: Tecys WMS not only tackles a range of key warehousing processes, but it also provides transportation management features. Seamlessly move your stock from the warehouse to its correct shipping location efficiently.
- Include Value-Added Services: If your operation takes care of things like special production, kitting and custom labeling Tecsys WMS includes functions to support these value-added services.
Tecsys serves a number of industries ranging from healthcare to automotive. Major manufacturers such as Honda and Canon are among their customer base.
- 3PL Billing Management: Tecsys WMS contains a number of tools focused on 3PL billing tasks. These tools allow 3PL providers to track activity costs, cut down on collection times and increase customer service interactions. These functionalities can also automate time-intensive manual billing processes and cut down on human error.
- Distribution Management: In order to retain customers, quick and accurate delivery is critical. Tecsys’ distribution management system handles all distribution tasks while also including financial information and enterprise reporting. A scalable engine helps support cross-functional activities from anywhere at any time.
- Delivery Management: Tecsys WMS provides a delivery management tool with built-in event tracking and mobile systems for internal deliveries and fleets. Individuals can use a handheld mobile device to pick up, create and delivery shipments. Clients can then access information about their order, such as location and delivery estimations.
- Order Management: Connect digital commerce to physical distribution locations while giving customers a real-time look at stock. These tools can help minimize shipping costs, manage returns, optimize fulfillment routes.
- Business Analytics: Tecsys uses BI solutions to give operation managers the ability to plan ahead and make educated decisions. These features include pre-built models and helpful inclusions like reports, dashboards, metadata models and more.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- Does not connect to major ecommerce gateways
- Does not support accounting integration with Quickbooks or Xero
- Does not provide payment processing functionality
- Does not provide multi-location support
- Does not support supply chain monitoring or analytics
Tecsys WMS Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Tecsys provides email support, although customers need to log in through the Tecsys Customer Care Portal.
phonePhone: A Customer Care Hotline is available for customers to call with their issues. Phone support is available during normal work hours.
schoolTraining: Training is available through support packages that can be purchased with this software.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted. Login through the Tecsys Customer Care Portal is required, however.
Cost of Ownership for Tecsys WMS
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||