What is Synapse WMS?
Industry Specialties: Serves warehousing industries
Zethcon’s Synapse WMS supports all major platforms and focuses specifically on the needs of third-party logistics (3PL) providers. It is designed for distribution or 3PL operations of all sizes and can be broken up into smaller, more specialized modules. It is highly flexible and requires minimal changes to source code when implemented.
It supports exporting and importing flat files, EDI, XML and more. Data exchanges are also fully automatable for easier customer integration. Users can integrate and use its capabilities without extensive technical knowledge.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Synapse WMS?
- Integration Control: Synapse WMS lets users choose how they want to handle their integrations. Experienced users can handle it themselves, however, training and outsourcing are available as needed.
- Multiple Deployment Options: Users can leverage locally installed, hosted and cloud-based deployment strategies to fit the unique needs of their business. Cloud-based users get a privately hosted network and dedicated servers for their specific instance. This provides an efficient work environment where changes and updates to the system are made on the client’s schedule, not the system’s.
- Web Services API: An included, easily extendable API lets users integrate Synapse WMS with a variety of systems and third-party applications.
- Multi-Client Support: The system’s focus on 3PL providers gives users the tools they need to maintain and optimize multiple warehousing operations. It maintains accuracy and fluid processes for multiple customers and multiple warehouses.
- Labor Management: It contains features that give users real-time visibility into labor metrics and performance measurements. It can help highlight inefficiencies for users to correct.
- Billing and Invoicing: 3PL based systems contain tools to automate and streamline billing and invoicing processes. General ledgers and support for common accounting tasks increase financial accuracy and cuts out human error.
- Task Management: Real-time task management tools let users assign and monitor tasks from start to finish. These features provide insight into priority tasks and who should be assigned to complete them.
Synpase WMS Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is gated behind a customer portal.
phonePhone: Users with technical support questions can call 1 (630) 748 3100 for help.
schoolTraining: Training options are gated behind a customer portal.
local_offerTickets: There is a live chat function that allows users to submit their questions and get real-time support from experts.