What is SOLOCHAIN WMS?
Industry Specialties: Serves manufacturing and distribution industries
Solochain WMS is built to support medium to enterprise-sized businesses that operate in multiple locations. It is available with cloud-based and on-premise deployment strategies. It gives users advanced inventory management support and provides accurate, real-time visibility into stored products.
It supports access from mobile and desktop Microsoft, Android and iOS devices. Users can actively measure important KPIs to ensure that processes are functioning at peak efficiency. It also supports yard, labor and transportation management.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use SOLOCHAIN WMS?
- Inventory Management: Solochain WMS provides a robust suite of inventory management features that help users organize and streamline how they store and move their products.
- Reporting and Analytics: These features give users valuable visibility into the daily processes around their warehousing operations. These tools can highlight suffering processes and give users insight into corrective steps to boost overall efficiency.
- Barcode and Serial Tracking: Barcodes and serial numbers can be assigned to packages that display relevant information about the product at hand. These tools help boost picking speed and accuracy.
- Picking and Packing: Speed up picking and packing with features that quickly display critical location information so employees can find requisite items quickly.
- Yard Management: Organize your inbound and outbound shipments with yard management features that ensure your trucks and pallets are in their optimal positions.
- Billing: This system supports financial processes to maintain accurate and error-free accounting practices. Reduce manual input and automate tedious billing processes to free up employees for more valuable tasks while cutting down on human error.
- Transportation Management: Solochain WMS helps streamline and optimize transportation processes to save time and money. Plot routes and optimize shipments to get the most out of your deliveries.
Generix Group's support options include:
mail_outlineEmail: North American users can contact [email protected] for support. There are separate emails for numerous other countries on their support website.
phonePhone: There are numbers available for numerous countries on their website, but North American customers can call 1 (514)-938-4562 or +1 (855)-938-4562 for support.
schoolTraining: Generix Group gives users hands-on training once implementation begins.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit tickets from the Generix Group contact page.