What is Softeon?
Industry Specialties: Serves Warehousing industries
Softeon WMS is a platform that helps optimize distribution while bringing a wide array of features to handle all of the basic processes of a modern warehouse. Streamline and organize vital daily tasks like picking, receiving and shipping with this tool, offered as either an on-premise or cloud-based software solution. Softeon provides a platform that focuses on raising a client’s ROI beyond streamlining standard features.
This application integrates with a number of systems and comes with an integration configuration application to simplify the process. Customize this tool with other Softeon solutions or others that best fit the requirements of your operation.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Softeon?
Key differentiators & advantages of Softeon
- Improved Accuracy: Softeon provides end-to-end tracking of vital inventory as it travels through and around the warehouse. Leveraging RF scanning, automated material handling systems and voice devices, users can maintain control over the entirety of their stock. Location management and quality checking help keep your products in their correct places while ensuring only quality stock is being sent out.
- Better Order Fulfillment: This solution provides overhead control of many vital warehousing tasks. Planning, replenishment, picking, shipping and loading features are included to speed up the order fulfillment process. Softeon’s WMS platform includes order grouping and wave planning functions along with dynamic allocation.
- Increased Visibility: Visibility into warehousing processes through Softeon’s WMS solution helps increase productivity while optimizing resource usage. Easily understood graphics tools and querying functions grant viewers the ability to find and leverage data to continue to further optimize warehousing processes.
- Space Utilization: Plan out the layout of your warehouse according to the unique requirements of your operation. Products that typically move out faster than others can be placed in an optimized position with zoning tools.
- Boost Resource Efficiency: Softeon includes real-time voice functionality that removes the need for third-party software for control. Advanced material handling processes like carton sortation and pick-to-light ASRS are available through this platform.
Softeon’s WMS solution has been widely adopted by many organizations and industries. Some of their clients include Sears, Sony Music Group and Integrated Business Systems.
- Slotting: Softeon’s WMS platform provides an advanced slotting algorithm that optimizes product movement through the warehouse. This feature can dynamically respond to a client’s unique warehousing environment and provide optimized slotting for products in the warehouse.
- Integration: Multiple different automation systems ranging from pick-to-light, put-to-light and pick-to-belt are all supported by Softeon. Collaboration with vendors and supplies is increased through integration with EDI, ERP and financial systems.
- Inventory Control: Softeon leverages intelligent cycle counting alongside RFID and UPC support. As transactions, new inventory and valuations come in the WMS provides up to date data visibility for users and operation managers.
- Inbound Operations: Softeon provides a number of flexible receiving options to better optimize warehousing processes. ASN receiving, blind receiving and support for blanket purchase orders are included. Agile logic for putaway and inbound appointments management are also included functions.
- Outbound Operations: Powerful outbound processes are included in Softeon WMS. Some of these include integrated parcel manifesting, complex palletization, voice picking and wave management. Maintain a highly streamlined outbound warehousing process with order grouping and powerful voice picking features.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- Does not support billing management. However, this solution can integrate with the Softeon Billing Management System for activity-based costing and billing
- Does not provide an ROI tool to identify and improve supply chain inefficiencies
- Does not include a robust labor management tool
- Lacks payment processing functions
Softeon WMS Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Clients can email Softeon about issues via their contact email address.
phonePhone: Phone support is available during normal business hours.
schoolTraining: Interested parties can go through Softeon’s online resources via their website to learn more about the product and how to use it.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted through Softeon’s support page and will be answered in a timely manner.
Cost of Ownership for Softeon WMS
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost|