What is Oracle Warehouse Management?
Industry Specialties: Serves Warehousing industries
The Oracle WMS software is available in the cloud and compliments operations of all sizes. It includes features that provide users with numerous ways to organize, optimize, and streamline their warehousing space and tasks. This system helps boost labor productivity while reducing inventory costs and improving the accuracy of daily tasks.
This WMS system includes a flexible environment that is easily configurable for a quick implementation process. Complex fulfillment support gives users the tools to handle moving large volumes of a product while staying accurate. It provides a single platform to support the requirements of manufacturing, distribution and service businesses.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Oracle Warehouse Management?
Key differentiators & advantages of Oracle Warehouse Management
- Cloud-Based Advantages: Oracle WMS is available as a cloud-based system that confers numerous benefits to adopters. Cloud-based systems allow operations to continue normally instead of shutting down for upgrades. This type of deployment also provides a secure place for document storage that cannot be damaged during an unexpected outage.
- Error Reduction: By leveraging included automation functions, tedious tasks that require manual entry of data can be passed off. Users can then handle more important tasks around the warehouse. Reducing errors cuts costs and also improves customer satisfaction.
- Improved Visibility: Oracle WMS gives users the ability to study valuable data procured from daily warehousing tasks. This information makes planning and forecasting easier for managerial employees and lets them make more educated decisions. Data visibility allows users to notice processes that are generating problems or running at an unoptimized rate.
- Better Accuracy: Organizational and planning focused features streamlini daily warehousing tasks. By leveraging these features, users can create an optimized warehouse floor while increasing the accuracy of picking, packing, and shipping of products.
- Increase Client and Customer Service: Increase warehousing speed while also improving the accuracy of daily tasks. Data visibility grants clients the ability to see when and where their package is once it leaves the warehouse. All of these benefits lead to better client and customer experiences.
- Manages Inventory Operations: Automated inventory-counting task generation can increase inventory accuracy. Effectively manage inventory stock levels and generate tasks based on requirements, maximums or minimums for planned waves.
- Material Handling Services: Built-in integrations for material handling services and equipment can support automation and complex fulfillment strategies. Eliminate latency and integrate with warehouse control systems, including carousel, carton and tilt tray sorter, pick-to-light, conveyor and scale.
- Comprehensive Reporting: Reporting and analytics tools help users create, edit and execute reports for external and internal needs. It also provides an actionable analysis of localization, utilization and inventory fragmentation.
Oracle’s Warehouse Management system is widely adopted by a number of industries across the globe. It has been recognized as a leader for its cloud core financial management suites in Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant.
- Modern Warehousing: Inventory costs can be minimized through warehouse accuracy, lower safety stock levels and real-time inventory visibility. It can increase labor productivity with complete support for material handling units and system directed activities. It also supports multichannel fulfillment that allows customers to fulfill, buy and return products from a location that works for them.
- Workforce Management: Workforce performance can be managed and tracked based on quantifiable goals with KPIs. Material handling goals can be set for value-added services and tasks. It helps users measure task completion time and assess productivity by workgroup and area, process type and cost center.
- Warehouse Intelligence: Real-time operational analysis is available through intelligent dashboards. Leverage alerts, schedules and reporting capabilities to increase inventory visibility and monitor warehouse operations.
- Receiving and Putaway: Businesses can gain an accurate view of their inventory through inbound receiving and putaway. Users can manage and schedule cross-docking, flow-through allocations and inbound shipments. It can book appointments by facility and door, improve dock efficiency and manage dock appointments. Custom value-added services like labeling, tagging and kitting can be configured, created and performed at any time.
- Outbound Allocation: It allocates inventory into outbound loads with multi-stop routes, providing store delivery confirmation and direct-to-consumer fulfillment. Configurable wave allocation improves pick efficiency and gains control of planning. It optimizes store fulfillment with cross-docking, task grouping, store-based waving and put-to-store management.
- 3PL Support: Third-party logistics providers can benefit from features crafted specifically for their unique needs. Giving your 3PL provider the tools they need to succeed allows them to fully optimize the warehousing operations they oversee.
- Mobile Solutions: Mobile access provides users with a gateway into their operations at any time from anywhere. Allowing users to be on the move while remaining up to date on important operational information frees up valuable resources.
- Cross Docking: Warehouses that implement cross-docking can cut down on material handling by reducing unnecessary put-away. These processes can be executed on an as needed basis or planned ahead of time.
User feedback indicates the following limitations of Oracle Warehouse Management, as of the time of this review:
- Does not support accounting integration with Quickbooks or Xero
- This solution cannot be installed on a Mac OS X operating system
- Requires a complex integration process that can be time-consuming
- Development cycles after Oracle releases are very long
- Limited customization for labeling, printing and documentation functionality
mail_outlineEmail: Oracle provides 24/7 technical support; more in-depth services are available with premium support purchase.
phonePhone: Oracle provides phone support for technical and non-technical issues. For more in-depth support, a premium support subscription is required.
schoolTraining: After logging into My Oracle Support, users can access quick videos on the basics of your software suite. With a library of short training videos and certification. My Oracle Support requires a purchase, an active cloud subscription or an active cloud trial to access.
local_offerTickets: Oracle’s support structure allows for the submission and review of support tickets and service requests.
Cost of Ownership
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
Oracle Warehouse Management Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 24 reviews: