What is Manhattan WMS?
Industry Specialties: Serves Warehousing industries
Manhattan WMS provides a highly-mobile platform with a focus on flexibility and the usage of advanced algorithms and complex AI. This solution was built to increase efficiency and optimize daily tasks to improve supply chain productivity and organization throughout the operation. Through the system’s tools, users are able to expedite the flow of goods and execute inventory processes across the entire enterprise accurately.
By automating a number of processes, this software solution helps users cut down on costly errors while saving time on time-consuming manual tasks. Optimizing both man and machine tasks keeps operations running smoothly and quickly.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Manhattan WMS?
Key differentiators & advantages of Manhattan WMS
- Leverage the Cloud: Manhattan WMS provides both on-premise and cloud-based deployment strategies. Cloud-based solutions have a number of advantages, including quick updates that don’t require system shut-downs, mobile access and the ability to safely store and recall vital operation documents.
- Mobile Accessibility: Being able to access critical operational data and processes from a mobile environment keeps operations running as smoothly as possible. Users can view the information gathered by the software solution from anywhere to make educated planning decisions.
- Improved Visibility: Manhattan WMS gives warehousing managers and employees a birds-eye-view of valuable operational data as daily tasks are completed. This data can be leveraged to further optimize warehouse operations while also allowing managers to forecast and plan ahead.
- Enhanced Accuracy: This software solution contains functions that improve inventory organization and accuracy. By strengthening inventory processes, order life cycle time is reduced and customer satisfaction is increased.
- Strengthen Customer Satisfaction: Increased accuracy and data visibility provide clients with tools that can help ease any worries they may have. Error-free orders are shipped out rapidly and clients can then view exactly where they are and when they will be arriving.
- Streamlined Receiving and Shipping: As warehousing processes like shipping and receiving are optimized, more processes become streamlined. Inventory turnover speed can be increased and order processing can be completed faster than before.
Manhattan WMS is used in a variety of industries. Some of these include retail, food service, electronics, and third-party logistics.
- Slotting Optimization: Enhance the layout of products throughout the warehouse with advanced slotting functionality. Users can cut down on the time it takes to retrieve stock for shipping with designated areas for every type of product that moves through the warehouse.
- Multi-Carrier Solutions: Manhattan WMS utilizes the External Parcel Integration (EPI) framework in order to connect with multiple external solutions for a multi-carrier environment.
- Multi-Tenant Fulfillment: This platform contains features that streamline processes for running a multi-tenant operation and omnichannel fulfillment. 3PL providers can leverage these features to further optimize their daily processes.
- Advanced Warehousing Features: Manhattan WMS provides a number of advanced features for more complex warehousing operations. Leverage complex features like value-added services, lot management, serial number tracking and product recall functionalities.
- Cycle Counting: Auditor-approved cycle counting features save warehousing operations both time and money. Instead of relying on physical counts, Manhattan WMS allows clients to quickly run through cycle counts while freeing up employees for other, more important tasks.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- Does not allow users to print receipts or send copies of receipts to customers ahead of shipments
- Does not allow users to customize putaway rules
- Does not allow for tracking the movement of goods received from external vendors or in-plant production
- Does not support BI, activity dashboards and reporting functions
- Does not support payment processing or labor management functions
Manhattan WMS Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is available for Manhattan WMS customers, although users need to log in through the Customer Portal.
phonePhone: A phone support line is available for Manhattan WMS customers. This line is available 24/7 for clients to call and discuss issues.
schoolTraining: Hands-on training courses are available for clients that wish to expand their knowledge base. Users can get this experience with live systems in a virtual training environment.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted to experts through the Customer Portal, this requires a login.
Cost of Ownership for Manhattan WMS
|Customization Cost||Cost of customization varies on the features added|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost|
Manhattan WMS Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 41 reviews: