What is Logiwa?
Industry Specialties: Serves e-commerce, 3PL, distribution and wholesale industries
Logiwa is a cloud-based software solution that automates order fulfillment, inventory management and more. Most suited to small and medium-sized businesses, it offers enterprise-level functionality and countless integrations to its clients in retail, e-commerce, wholesale and 3PL industries.
Logiwa helps its clients synchronize multichannel inventory and orders, thereby, improving warehouse efficiency, reducing operational costs and increasing margins.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Logiwa?
Key differentiators & advantages of Logiwa
- Easy Integrations: Logiwa supports the entire supply chain, including planning and execution through any channel. It offers automated integrations to marketplaces, e-commerce, shipping, and accounting platforms, along with an open API to make integrations as per user requirements.
- Cloud-Based Operations: Being cloud-based software, Logiwa allows for easy implementation and secure storage along with mobile access for seamless warehouse management operations.
- Scalable Configuration: With multi-warehouse, multi-client handling capacities, and limitless integrations, Logiwa can be configured and scaled to suit business requirements.
- Increased Visibility: Logiwa offers customized reports on inventory status, order fulfillment, shipment progress and return orders that get updated in real-time, helping users make informed decisions to optimize warehouse operations.
- Automated receiving and shipping: Warehousing processes like receiving and shipping can be automated using Logiwa’s rule-based and location-suggestion algorithm.
With over 100 clients, Logiwa is best suited to small and mid-sized businesses across the e-commerce and retail industries.
- Extensive Reporting: Logiwa offers extensive reports for online inventory, order fulfillment, shipment progress, and more to help users stay on top of their operations with high visibility and real-time updates.
- Cycle Counting and Inventory Management: Along with counting logs and online inventory updates, Logiwa also compares the expected and actual inventory reports, and auto-corrects any discrepancies for better inventory accuracy.
- Handling Returns: Logiwa helps users minimize losses by efficiently performing reverse logistics processes for return orders, offering an easy way to quality check, splitting the status of return orders and identifying resalable items.
- Billing and Contract Management: With Logiwa, users can define their clients and warehouse-based contracts, create rule-based billing reports for specified clients and time-periods, and push these reports to their accounting system automatically through seamless integrations.
- 3PL Management: Managing multiple warehouses and clients from a centralized system, Logiwa allows users to benchmark operations across their warehouses and execute advanced fulfillment strategies like wave-planning, cluster picking and cross-docking.
- Client Portal: Logiwa offers complete visibility, control and security to clients with personalized client portals. With information related to inventory, order and shipment readily available for the clients, it cuts through the clutter and makes multiple client management smoother.
Logiwa Suite SupportLogiwa offers reliable support to its users through exhaustive documentation and an option to contact support experts 24/7 via email or contact form.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can reach support experts at Logiwa by emailing [email protected] Logiwa claims to respond to all queries within 10 minutes, on all days, including weekends.
phonePhone: Logiwa does not offer phone support to its clients.
schoolTraining: Logiwa provides in-person and online live training along with a knowledge base that covers almost all topics along with product documentation, FAQs, articles and developer APIs.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit tickets through sending a mail or through the web widget. All support tickets are replied to within minutes.