What is JDA WMS?
Industry Specialties: Serves the Manufacturing, Retail and Services, Distribution and Logistics, and Hospitality industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of JDA WMS
- Improve Accuracy: JDA’s warehousing suite keeps accurate records of product in your warehouses. This visibility prevents stock loss, damaged items and retaining obsolete inventory.
- Enhance Customer Experiences: By improving warehouse task speed and accuracy customers can rely on quick and correct deliveries. Increase your reputation as an on-time operation and attract more customers.
- Increase Warehouse Productivity: JDA’s optimization of daily warehousing tasks opens up time for team members to tackle more important tasks. As productivity increases, daily expenses drop.
- Optimize Your Warehousing Processes: Discover warehousing processes that are holding you back and take corrective action. Automated collection of performance data helps give a bird’s-eye view of your entire warehouse operation and what needs to be improved.
JDA has partners from around the globe that focus on supply chain optimization. With over 4,000 JDA global customers, JDA is a well known end-to-end supply chain solution.
- Integration Support: JDA provides standard APIs that allow for Logistyx, Centiro and OMS integration.
- Task Automation: As the use of automation continues to rise, JDA supports a wide range of automation for warehousing tasks. Warehouse location and shipping processes can be automated for efficiency, among others.
- Mobile Accessibility: Receive updates on all warehousing processes and access important data through mobile applications.
- Cloud-Based Deployment: JDA’s cloud-based deployment provides a safe place to store important documents and is a lower cost of entry than on-premise deployment for those that are interested in the software suite.
- Customizable Workflows: Personalize your warehousing operations with JDA’s customizable workflows. Keep productive processes going while altering those that are not efficient.
- Dynamic Task Management: Maximize warehouse team members time by including tasks to accomplish as they travel from point A to point B. Allocate resources to processes as the need arises.
Some of the product limitations include:
- Does not support payment processing functionality
- Some supply chain features are not supported. These include ASN management, customized notifications and configurable dashboards
- JDA warehouse does not support multi-currency or multi-language features
- Does not support RFID or barcode integration.
JDA Warehouse Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for JDA Warehouse
|Customization Cost||For both types of deployments, cost will vary based on the functional requirements or modules being added as an add-on, based on the company’s requirements|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||For both types of deployments, cost will vary depending on the current software, data complexity, amount of data to be migrated and consolidated, and availability of migration tools|
JDA WMS Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 32 reviews: