What is Infor Supply Chain Management?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Infor Supply Chain Management delivers comprehensive solutions to its users that provide real-time orchestration by connecting businesses to their partners and digitally transforming planning to delivery processes. Users can gain real-time visibility and make data-based decisions through robust connections with trading partners and devices.
It performs intelligence-driven processes by combining rich data with prescriptive and predictive insights from Infor Coleman AI. Its CloudSuite capabilities and multi-enterprise business network can optimize all operations, from planning and procurement to orchestration and fulfillment.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Infor Supply Chain Management?
Key differentiators & advantages of Infor Supply Chain Management
- Manage Supply: Buyers can collaborate and share with multiple tiers of suppliers based on forecasts, commitments and plans. Minimize stock-outs and lost revenue by ensuring supply through digital commitments, ongoing collaboration and early alerts to issues. Accelerate the warehouse receiving process and ship directly from source to customer.
- Increase Visibility: Ensure regular inventory availability and improve order accuracy and ETAs with supply chain visibility. Provides live visibility with real-time IoT data and expands speed, quality and shipment availability statuses beyond EDI. Collaborate with the right parties, drill into transactions and focus on opportunities and risks by quickly consuming and acting on information.
- Enhance Forecasts: Deliver forecast accuracy through probabilistic forecasting methods and a highly collaborative demand planning platform. Offers performance dashboards to gain better insights and a consumer-grade user experience to increase productivity.
- Manage Working Capital: Companies can offer programs at rates lower than suppliers’ borrowing costs to reduce goods costs, minimize the cost of capital and ensure regular supply. Electronic records of supply chain activities improve working capital and reduce risk by helping users leverage purchase orders, incentive-driven financing and extend payables. Unlock better rates and protect the seller from buyer payment default through payment protection.
- Improve Costs and Collaboration: Generate cleaner and compliant transactions through order management and automated document creation. Avoid stock-outs and reduce expedited shipments with constant notifications about management issues and order collaboration on the network. Suppliers can streamline processes and reduce errors by creating invoices from packing lists or purchase orders. Global payment and chargeback management can improve performance and supplier relationships.
- Control center: Perform customer-centric and proactive operations by layering in-context intelligence with predictive insights. The combination of in-network data, trading partner connectivity and applications with advanced data science lets businesses interpret and respond to dynamic signals.
Infor offers a supply chain solution suite worldwide and serves over 68,000 customers in more than 170 countries. It has been recognized as a leader in the 2020 ERP Technology Value Matrix by Nucleus Research for delivering industry-specialized functionalities via CloudSuites and its integration with best solutions, including SCM, EAM, HCM and PLM.
- Integrated Business Planning: Streamline tradeoff analysis, improve decision making and market response with the use of a shared platform, common KPIs and planning data repositories. Provides visibility, core analytics, execution and collaboration capabilities to help organizations maintain control of costs and services.
- Demand Management: Predict and fulfill demand based on real-time market data using machine learning and AI. Provide retailers with an advanced approach to financial planning, demand forecasting, assortment planning, lifecycle pricing, replenishment optimization and more.
- Supply Planning: Simplify tactical, strategic and operational planning processes through configurable supply planning solutions. Organizations can meet business requirements like balancing product mix, multiple site planning, considering shelf-life constraints in build-ahead strategies or selecting the best formula according to the availability of demand and materials.
- Warehouse Management: Warehouse fulfillment is combined with 3D visual analysis and embedded labor management to support enhanced operational execution and reduce complexity. Offers advanced features, labor management, B2B and B2C fulfillment support to improve productivity, order accuracy and flexibility.
- Production Scheduling: Constraint-based production scheduling can optimize resources, minimize downtime and maximize capacity. Manufacturers can respond to multiple changes, maintain demand and supply with modeling capabilities and adjust schedules with automated optimization and graphical planning boards.
- Transportation Management: Orchestrate multi-leg, multi-mode transportation across various parties through Infor Nexus transportation management. Manage global complexity and increase service levels with end-to-end shipping control and freight spend visibility. It connects worldwide service providers, spanning business silos, geographies and modes for transportation activities to gain better reliability, control and customer delivery.
- Infor Nexus: Connect companies to suppliers, manufacturers, banks and 3PLs through Infor Nexus. This single-instance network can fuse financial and physical supply chain processes in a cloud-based platform. Businesses can sense and respond to numerous changes through applications that combine advanced planning, finance and execution abilities.
Infor SCM Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support isn’t mentioned. However, users can submit a form to connect with a business development representative. A chat option is also provided on the website.
phonePhone: Users can call 646-336-1700 or 866-244-1700 for any queries. US customers can call 877-772-4111. Additional international support numbers are also available on its support page.
schoolTraining: It provides various training options that include case studies, white papers, product data sheets, infographics, demos, brochures, videos, webinars and blogs.
local_offerTickets: Customers can log in to the Infor support portal and access support discussion forums and user groups to discuss software solutions.
Infor Supply Chain Management Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 16 reviews: