What is uRoute?
Industry Specialties: Serves manufacturing, aerospace, automotive, consumer goods, paper converting, construction, packaging, oil and gas industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of uRoute
- Two-Way Communication: It provides seamless and reliable communication between the carrier and shipper. This way, both parties can share and receive regular shipment-related updates.
- Broker Commissions: It enables the carrier and shipper to establish a direct communication link between themselves. This helps eliminate the need for a broker and thus saves commission expenses.
- Budget Load: Optimized shipment transportation reduces the costs incurred by the shipper and carrier.
- Software Interface: The web-based interface of this suite is easy to use.
- Delivery Optimization: Carrier management done through uRoute encompasses multiple locations for shipments and deliveries from a multi-carrier network, speeding up delivery optimization.
- Improved Efficiency By Reporting: uRoute helps collect useful data and converts it into reports that are easy to understand and interpret. These reports help improve the overall operational efficiency of the firm.
- 60 Days Free Trial: The platform offers a free trial for 60 days so users can be sure about the usability of uRoute before purchasing it. The package contains full features, complementary training, support and no implementation charges.
- Quicker Deliveries: Clients can opt for air shipment functionality offered by the suite. This can be a great option in cases where speed is a priority.
- In-Depth Visibility: Live location feature offers in-depth visibility about the shipment’s real-time location and arrival time. Shipment locations can be tracked for fleets with LTL, IM and TL, all from a single platform.
- Billing & Invoice Audit: Lets the user track all bills and invoices digitally so the original tender can be conveniently audited.
- Freight Optimization: Optimized routes, along with direct sales and purchase order updates from the ERR, help optimize freight. It also allows users to fetch sales and purchase order feeds directly from ERP.
- Carrier Management: Valuable carrier intelligence is only a few clicks away, and it gives users the capabilities to add and remove carriers and their KPIs from personal networks.
- Bid Management: uRoute enables users to save time and money and eliminate phone calls and emails through its bid management functionality. Users can choose the bid with the lowest price from a single location and save on unnecessary costs.
- RFQ Development: Using the software, users can create, lock and stay updated over multiple lanes and carrier pricing for specified time periods.
- Air Shipping: uRoute enables users to ship goods from one place to another via domestic and international air shipments.
uRoute Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 22 reviews: