What is uRoute?
Industry Specialties: Serves manufacturing, aerospace, automotive, consumer goods, paper converting, construction, packaging, oil and gas industries
U Route is designed to enable and empower shippers across the world to handle their transportation effectively. It provides users with claims management, bill auditing, robust analytics, e-load tendering, spot bid capabilities, RFQ development, direct e-carrier management, user-friendly shipment procurement and more. These features define an interface that can be accessed from anywhere in just a few clicks.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use uRoute?
Key differentiators & advantages of uRoute
- Two-Way Communication: It provides seamless and reliable communication between the carrier and shipper. This way, both parties can share and receive regular shipment-related updates.
- Broker Commissions: It enables the carrier and shipper to establish a direct communication link between themselves. This helps eliminate the need for a broker and thus saves commission expenses.
- Budget Load: Optimized shipment transportation reduces the costs incurred by the shipper and carrier.
- Software Interface: The web-based interface of this suite is easy to use.
- Delivery Optimization: Carrier management done through U Route encompasses multiple locations for shipments and deliveries from a multi-carrier network, speeding up delivery optimization.
U Route is built to serve small, midsize and large shipping businesses in major industries.
- In-Depth Visibility: Live location feature offers in-depth visibility about the shipment’s real-time location and arrival time.
- Billing & Invoice Audit: Lets the user track all bills and invoices digitally so the original tender can be conveniently audited.
- Freight Optimization: Optimized routes, along with direct sales and purchase order updates from the ERR, help optimize freight.
- Carrier Management: Valuable carrier intelligence is only a few clicks away, and it gives users the capabilities to add and remove carriers and their KPIs from personal networks.
- Bid Management: Choose the bid with the lowest price from a single location and save on unnecessary costs.
U Route Suite Support
Email: U Route software provides support options. However, you have to access them through a customer login.