What is uRoute?
Industry Specialties: Serves manufacturing, aerospace, automotive, consumer goods, paper converting, construction, packaging, oil and gas industries
uRoute is designed to enable and empower shippers across the world to handle their transportation effectively. It provides users with claims management, bill auditing, robust analytics, e-load tendering, spot bid capabilities, RFQ development, direct e-carrier management, user-friendly shipment procurement and more. These features define an interface that can be accessed from anywhere in just a few clicks.
It is web-based and can be a useful option for organizations that already have or plan to outgrow spreadsheets. It has a straightforward and user friendly interface that allows new users to adapt it quickly without IT support. Its wide range of features enables shippers and carriers to manage multi-stop and intermodal shipments, drayage, truckloads and various other shipment categories. Users can easily access their interface from any kind of screen including, desktop, laptop, tablet, or a mobile device. It also aids in multi-facility management and is easily integrable with accounting modules, API communication, customer EDI, WMS and an ERP.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use uRoute?
Key differentiators & advantages of uRoute
- Two-Way Communication: It provides seamless and reliable communication between the carrier and shipper. This way, both parties can share and receive regular shipment-related updates.
- Broker Commissions: It enables the carrier and shipper to establish a direct communication link between themselves. This helps eliminate the need for a broker and thus saves commission expenses.
- Budget Load: Optimized shipment transportation reduces the costs incurred by the shipper and carrier.
- Software Interface: The web-based interface of this suite is easy to use.
- Delivery Optimization: Carrier management done through uRoute encompasses multiple locations for shipments and deliveries from a multi-carrier network, speeding up delivery optimization.
- Improved Efficiency By Reporting: uRoute helps collect useful data and converts it into reports that are easy to understand and interpret. These reports help improve the overall operational efficiency of the firm.
- 60 Days Free Trial: The platform offers a free trial for 60 days so users can be sure about the usability of uRoute before purchasing it. The package contains full features, complementary training, support and no implementation charges.
- Quicker Deliveries: Clients can opt for air shipment functionality offered by the suite. This can be a great option in cases where speed is a priority.
uRoute is built to serve small, midsize and large shipping businesses in major industries.
- In-Depth Visibility: Live location feature offers in-depth visibility about the shipment’s real-time location and arrival time. Shipment locations can be tracked for fleets with LTL, IM and TL, all from a single platform.
- Billing & Invoice Audit: Lets the user track all bills and invoices digitally so the original tender can be conveniently audited.
- Freight Optimization: Optimized routes, along with direct sales and purchase order updates from the ERR, help optimize freight. It also allows users to fetch sales and purchase order feeds directly from ERP.
- Carrier Management: Valuable carrier intelligence is only a few clicks away, and it gives users the capabilities to add and remove carriers and their KPIs from personal networks.
- Bid Management: uRoute enables users to save time and money and eliminate phone calls and emails through its bid management functionality. Users can choose the bid with the lowest price from a single location and save on unnecessary costs.
- RFQ Development: Using the software, users can create, lock and stay updated over multiple lanes and carrier pricing for specified time periods.
- Air Shipping: uRoute enables users to ship goods from one place to another via domestic and international air shipments.
uRoute Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: uRoute software provides support options. However, you have to access them through a customer login.
phonePhone: Phone support options are locked behind a customer login.
schoolTraining: Training options are locked behind a customer login.
local_offerTickets: Ticketing options are are locked behind a customer login.