What is SAP Transportation Management?
Industry Specialties: Serves shipping and transportation industries
This SAP transportation management platform features both on-premise and cloud-based deployment styles. Features a number of tools focused on increasing end-to-end efficiency and increased visibility. Operations can leverage forecasting tools in order to effectively plan ahead for a range of transport processes while gaining valuable insight into project-wide data.
This application provides collaboration features to enhance communication with partners and clients. Automation tools optimize processes that normally require a large investment of manual resources.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use SAP Transportation Management?
Key differentiators & advantages of SAP Transportation Management
- Increase Productivity: SAP TMS contains helpful process automation that can take care of transportation requirements while freeing employees up for more vital tasks.
- Better Visibility: Tracking and tracing tools allow users to keep a constant eye on the progress of their shipments. Cross-system document flow and data-driven rate negotiation help give users a competitive edge.
- Standardized Logistics: Centralized data and rate management tools share a common platform that is easy to integrate, deploy and access by users.
- Improved Cash-Flow: Settling costs with accurate tools can reduce overcharges and lessen invoicing errors. SAP TMS has tools that can automate accrual generation, charge tracking and auditing.
- Quicker Decision Making: Agile reporting tools in SAP TMS allow users to assess freight costs and evaluate transportation intelligence. Graphical displays make this information easily digestible and interactive dashboards give users an easy-to-use area to access important data.
SAP’s transportation management platform has been adopted by a number of enterprises, including the International Business Machines Corporation.
- Freight Management: SAP TMS contains a suite of tools that can lower spending on transportation management processes while measuring shipper and trade agreement compliances.
- Order Management: Visibility into shipping and order management helps increase customer satisfaction while also cutting costs related to freight management. SAP TMS boosts the efficiency of order and process management while leveraging rules-based routing.
- Analytics: Analytics tools allow SAP TMS to provide real-time data-driven data in order to help optimize and expedite planning processes. With tools to improve collaboration with business partners while also lowering data complexity, this solution helps keep an operation competitive.
- Transportation Management: Streamlined transportation management processes allow logistics operations to move faster while creating a more responsive supply chain. Dynamically responding transportation processes cut costs even further while boosting efficiency.
- Freight Costing: Increase visibility into your transportation costing and invoicing. Automated calculations help cut down on human-based errors and clients can integrate their transportation management data into their billing data.
- Planning: Planning tools increase order delivery accuracy and boost on-time deliveries. Plan out the most fuel-efficient transport route and leverage automated planning processes to connect with the perfect carrier.
SAP TMS Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Non-tech support based issues can be emailed and will be answered as quickly as possible.
phonePhone: Clients can schedule support phone calls with product experts to solve issues that arise with the software solution.
schoolTraining: SAP provides a number of different training opportunities. Clients can access the SAP Learning Hub that features online learning rooms. Certification and informative courses are also available.
local_offerTickets: Users can log in to the SAP Support Portal or One Support Launchpad and submit incident reports. A searchable knowledge base is also available.
SAP Transportation Management Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 312 reviews: