What is Roadnet?
Industry Specialties: Serves Beverage, Foodservice, Dairy, Bakery, Paper, Wine and Spirits, Fuel and Oil and Propane Distribution Management industries.
Roadnet Transportation Suite is cloud-based and offers a range of tools to its users. It was acquired by Omnitracs Telematics, a SaaS fleet management provider in 2013. Its primary utility is to ensure that fleet managers and operators have pinpointed, real-time access to operating data to aid them in carrying out everyday operations.
It enables the user to effectively monitor their vehicle usage, including operating parameters, engine faults, idle time and others. As a result, the user can track, analyze and influence or modify the behaviors of fleet drivers, leading to seamless fleet operations.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Roadnet?
Key differentiators & advantages of Roadnet
- Seamless Information Transfer: It allows for centralized management of routes, cargo and dispatching.
- Better Asset Utilization: Better usage of existing resources facilitates helps deliver more while driving less.
- Application Integration: All data is transferred between the modules, which can be used by several people, streamlining the setup, application installation process and operational maintenance.
- Delivery Management: The vehicle driver is provided with a manifest that encompasses a list of daily stops, arrivals, departures and service delivery times. Additionally, it enables the dispatcher to add new stops and change routes in order to handle exceptions.
- Report Generation: Numerous reports can be quickly generated and customized to account for different factors such as available information and business-specific needs.
- Operational Controls Through Pre-Decided Plans: Pre-decided expectations for loaders and drivers resulting from better operational controls save time, money and resources.
Roadnet Transportation Management offers fleet/transportation solutions for paper, propane and oil, fuel, spirits and wine, recycling, solid waste, dairy, bakery, healthcare, food service, and beverage industries.
- Real-Time Vehicle Tracking: Unlike other similar suites on the market, the Roadnet Transportation Management suite offers real-time vehicle tracking.
- Mobile-Friendly Application for iOS: It has a mobile-friendly application that is usable on internet-enabled iOS devices.
- Geofence Enhancements: Offers the user the ability to create geofences with additional custom shapes. These give the customer higher flexibility in setting specified stop parameters.
- Create and Optimize Multi-Day Routes: Routes can be planned in advance, created and optimized for multiple days of transportation.
Roadnet Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: To raise a ticket or query over email, send questions to [email protected] and/or [email protected]
phonePhone: Phone support is available by calling (800) 541-7490 during regular business hours.