What is QAD Precision?
Industry Specialties: Serves transportation and fleet industries
QAD Precision is a transportation management solution designed to handle inbound as well as outbound shipments effectively across the globe. In April of 2019, it was announced that this company would be renamed QAD Precision. It enables seamless integration into the global carrier network, providing the user with a wide variety of partners to choose from. It also ensures that shipping procedures are being carried out uniformly across the enterprise.
It makes the shipment process transparent and gives centralized control to the users. The software’s functionality is unanimously applicable for several shipment modes such as Courier, Freight, Truckload, Less than Truckload, and Parcel. Its key offerings include routing, shipment management, carrier management, quotes and estimates.
Benefits and Insights
Why use QAD Precision?
Key differentiators & advantages of QAD Precision
- Multiple Carriers in Single System: It makes carrier integration easy and gives users access to an expansive global carrier network in one integration.
- Multiple Service Levels and Carriers: QAD Precision leverages thousands of courier services and carriers around the world to help carry out deliveries in multiple routes, even at peak season.
- Standardized Shipping Mechanism: This system can standardize multiple, complex shipping operations though a single platform.
- Complete Control and Visibility on Inbound Shipments: Using this tool, global organizations can implement, track and manage their inbound and outbound shipments.
- Real-Time Access to Documents: It provides access to all essential documents, such as driver manifests, bills of lading, packing lists, return labels, address labels, waybill numbers and more. These documents can be produced and printed as and when needed.
QAD Precision leverages a global network of over 5,000 services and carriers to give businesses end-to-end shipping support.
- Multi-Carrier Shipping: This feature improves order fulfillment efficiency and helps limit shipping expenses via its real-time carrier prices.
- Control Over Inbound Shipment: It provides the users or customers with better control over tasks related to the same by enabling them to carry out, track, and track, including documentation evidence production, shipment tracking, and reconciliation for career invoices.
- 360-Degree Visibility: Automation features give the users access to carrier status details in real time. This leads to early malfunction detection that may arise during the shipment journey, thus improving customer satisfaction.
- Multiple Carriers: It gives users access to an expansive global carrier network through a single platform.
QAD Precision Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can email [email protected] for technical support.
phonePhone: For phone support, call +18568402840.
schoolTraining: Users can click the Learn More tab to access whitepapers, videos, infographics and a documentation library.