What is Oracle Transportation Management?
Industry Specialties: Serves industries involved in the transportation or trade of goods
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Oracle Transportation Management
- Focus On Improvement: Oracle Transportation Management automates a number of processes and allows you to focus on portions of your supply chain that need your attention.
- Reduce Freight Costs: Users of this software package have reported a 23% reduction in freight costs and a 99% on-time delivery performance.
- Gain Data Visibility: Oracle TMS provides visibility into your transportation operation so that you can plan ahead with as much information as possible.
- Enhance Client Satisfaction: Boost shipping accuracy and delivery times to increase client trust. Provide accurate tracking of goods to keeps clients up-to-date on the location and status of their goods.
Oracle Transportation Management operates on a global scale alongside a number of partners with complex transportation operations. This software package supports manufacturers, logistics service providers, retailers and more.
- Carrier Sourcing: With one system users can plan and execute shipments to domestic or international locations. Optimize storage in shipping containers, streamline order consolidation and bring better efficiency to your overarching transportation network.
- Fleet Management: Oracle TMS provides management functionality for all aspects of your fleet from drivers to trailers. Handle disputes, optimize your contracted carrier rates and gain visibility into fleet resources.
- Operational Planning: Users can leverage algorithms and optimization engines to perfect shipments based on variables including cost and asset utilization. Maintain an organized transportation flow with support for complex multi-stop consolidation, pooling and cross-docking.
- Business Intelligence: By leveraging data that is stored within Oracle Transportation Management users can customize a real-time dashboard. Avoid futures issues and inefficiencies by converting transportation data into information you can use.
- Payment, Billing and Claims: Automate freight payments to save process time and prevent errors associated with billing. This functionality ensures that clients are paying and being billed for the services that are provided.