What is Manhattan TMS?
Industry Specialties: Serves grocery, food and beverage, manufacturing, medical and pharmaceutical, retail and fashion retail, 3rd party logistics and wholesale industries.
Manhattan TMS is a robust, connectable, and scalable solution that provides rapid implementation with multiple utilities. It offers planning, a focus on optimization and improved transport technology execution. It lets logistics and transportation managers leverage the multi-modal outbound and inbound capabilities necessary for creating utility within a transportation network or a supply chain. It enables clients to meet customer expectations with greater convenience, reliability, visibility and fast deliveries.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Manhattan TMS?
Key differentiators & advantages of Manhattan TMS
- Reduce Cost of Shipping: For shippers, improved planning and execution of transportation, an optimized fleet and organized warehouse management help reduce the cost of shipping.
- Improve Operational Transparency: This suite can strategically overcome limitations that are generally faced by shippers in an ERP system. Through dynamic management, control and visibility, higher transparency is achievable in shipment management.
- Manage Dedicated and Private Fleets: Fleet operators who use outside or internal carrier services can effectively manage their fleets with end-to-end transportation support.
- Automate Scheduling of Appointments: It enables shipment carriers to schedule their deliveries and shipment pick-up appointments, depending upon the capacity and load-type details. Automation helps minimize unnecessary wastage of time and encourages error-free communications.
- Optimized Yard Operations: It enables users to gain improved visibility over the inbound and outbound flow of goods in the warehouse and yard. Thus, yard operations can be optimized, resulting in optimized usage of warehouse capacity and reduced storage costs.
Manhattan Associate TMS has a diverse range of industry experience. It has several clients coming from grocery, food and beverage, manufacturing, retails and fashion retail, the wholesale industry and more.
- Smart Transportation Modeling: It empowers users with solutions that help implement important changes to business models while observing their impacts.
- Transportation Procurement: The system supports logistics and enables users to source contracts, manage bids and automate procurement, streamlining the bidding process.
- Fleet Management: Manhattan TMS boosts fleet efficiency with features focused on safety and compliance. It also leverages machine learning and analytics to support better decision making.
- Carrier Management: It provides a comprehensive set of solutions that help maximize driver and customer satisfaction while ensuring that asset utilization and operational costs remain low.
- Audit, Bills and Claims: This tool helps maximize savings by transforming automated sources and varied data manuals into one single freight invoice database.
Manhattan Associates TMS Suite Support
Email: Email support is available, but it is locked behind a customer paywall.
Phone: Users can call for customer support at +1 (877)756-7435 and sales support at +1(877)596-9208.
Training: For inquiries regarding scheduling and attending training programs, reach out to +1 (770)955-7070, with extension 2000.