What is JDA TMS?
Industry Specialties: Serves Transportation and Distribution industries
JDA TMS is a planning and cost-cutting focused platform that is available with on-premise or cloud-based deployment strategies. This application gives users a control tower approach to managing the daily processes associated with shipping and distribution. By leveraging the features of this transportation management system, users can optimize plans and streamline supplier and carrier collaboration.
Businesses of all sizes can benefit from improved visibility and the real-time analytics tools that increase organization and aid in planning for the future.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use JDA TMS?
Key differentiators & advantages of JDA TMS
- Cloud-Based Benefits: JDA TMS is available as a cloud-based solution that provides a number of advantages. Users can enjoy a lower cost of entry, secure data storage and real-time updates that don’t cause a slowdown.
- BImproved Visibility: JDA TMS provides users with a birds-eye-view of their transportation operations while drilling down and uncovering valuable data. This information can be leveraged to assist in forecasting and planning ahead.
- Mobile Access: This system is mobile friendly and allows users to access data concerning critical operations conveniently from a smart device connected to the internet.
- Cut Costs: JDA TMS contains a number of features focused on decreasing transportation costs such as, multi-stop/continuous move execution and decreased expediting.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction: The features of JDA TMS help users boost the accuracy and efficiency of their transportation processes, quicker deliveries with fewer errors means happier customers.
Over 4,000 businesses across the globe currently use JDA software. JDA has also been highly rated among a number of distribution reliant industries. some of these include food and drug stores, apparel retailers and entertainment companies.
- Routing: JDA TMS uses global logistics and street-level routing to create the most optimized route for drivers to take. Cut costs on fuel usage and increase delivery speeds by leveraging these pre-planned routes.
- Predictive Analysis: This system drills-down into transportation processes and analyses daily tasks to provide users with valuable data. Find out where transportation is suffering, where it is succeeding and how to plan for the future.
- Load Management: JDA TMS builds optimized loadouts for trucks to efficiently utilize the space available in a given shipment.
- Carrier Management: Stay on top of the best carriers to partner with when considering who to use for shipments. Keep a record of favorites and search for the best prices.
- Driver Management: Pair the best driver for the job with specific shipments and stay informed as to which driver is in possession of necessary licenses.
JDA TMS Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: After creating a customer account, users can access JDA’s full support system. Email support is included in this structure and will be answered as soon as possible. Higher tier support customers have access to 24/7 help.
phonePhone: JDA offers support via phone call, however online case management is the preferred method for support.
schoolTraining: JDA provides training and support through a support subscription. There are multiple tiers designed to help both SaaS and on-premise customers. Higher tier support tiers offer more assistance and training.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted through JDAs online customer support portal and will be answered as quickly as possible.
JDA TMS Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 20 reviews: