What is Aljex?
Industry Specialties: Built for the needs of the broker, Aljex has aided businesses of all sizes in doing over 3.5 billion dollars annually in transactional revenue.
Based in the cloud, Aljex’s freight brokering software is mobile and accessible from anywhere at any time. It’s customizable and works with businesses of all sizes. It’s built to scale with a business as it grows and adapts alongside its unique requirements.
A free update in November of 2016 called Aljex-Vision increased homepage speed, added map views, introduced exception filters and further boosted the accuracy of calculating brokerage percentages.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Aljex?
Key differentiators & advantages of Aljex
- Increase Control: Live low-tracking page utilities let users navigate Aljex’s homepage easily. Color coding and filter options help users stay organized.
- Real-time Information: All information regarding brokers can be handled from anywhere.
- Scalable System: Aljex TMS is developed to be scalable and customize itself to match a brokerage’s requirements, making it a perfect fit for companies of all sizes.
- Leverage Report Templates: Users can choose from over 100 report templates, or create their own. These reports can combine web pages, graphs, and excel spreadsheets.
- Customizable Homepage: A drag-and-drop feature lets users customize the portal’s homepage without ever touching a line of code.
Built for the needs of the broker, Aljex has aided businesses of all sizes in doing over 3.5 billion dollars annually in transactional revenue.
- Cloud-Based: Since Aljex is a cloud-based tool, data can be accessed from anywhere. It also provides expanded security and an easier setup.
- Risk-Free Plans: Its plans do not involve many risks and come with no long-term commitments. This results in low start-up costs and quick deployment.
- Billing Tools: The system provides tools that boost invoicing accuracy along with support for accounts payable and receivables.
- Customer Profiles: Aljex is an efficient system that plays a pivotal role in making sure that credit limits, thresholds and online tracking can be viewed quickly while maintaining a positive user experience.
- 3rd Party Integration: The app supports over 90 integrations, including Google mapping, weather, traffic and more.
- Load Board Posting: It automatically populates data to an accessible location giving brokers the ability to find and input critical information quickly.
- Automatic Notifications It can push available loads, status reports and AP information via email, fax, text and phone applications.
- Quote System: The tool comes with an automated client quote system, which plays a major role in expediting the decision making process.
- Dashboard Designer: The dashboard can be customized to match a user’s needs. Users can quickly view important information about individual loans at a glance.
Aljex-Vision Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: You can directly email the customer support team at [email protected] They claim to handle 88.5% of requests with a five-minute turn around time.
phonePhone: For phone support, users can call (833) 262-2314.
schoolTraining: According to their website, approximately 93-95% of the questions customer support comes across are answered in the knowledge base, which can be found in their website’s support section.