What is Zeus Time and Attendance?
Designed to keep track of employee time and activity, ZEUS is an efficient and cost-efficient workforce management solution that provides reliable and accurate assistance for HR management and administration. A web based software that can be deployed in a cloud or on-premise, it assures a comprehensive, intuitive and flexible workforce management suitable for any business sector and company size. Compliant with companies that exercise flexible scheduling, including shift work, the software provides automatic reports for executive use.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Zeus Time and Attendance?
Key differentiators & advantages of Zeus Time and Attendance
- Flexible working times will have a motivational effect on your workforce, giving you a competitive advantage and your employees a positive work/life balance. A Time & Attendance solution from ISGUS enables you to define the most flexible work patterns necessary for a successful performance and business structure. Web based workflows for Employee-self-service provide information and process data in a transparent and economically viable manner. There is no more need for paperwork or time consuming procedures.
- Your administrative routine tasks, organisational procedures and integration of business systems are simplified with a proven reduction in costs and increased efficiencies. Our Time & Attendance systems will always keep you up to date.
- With an ISGUS Time & Attendance solution the intuitive report generator provides relevant information to both management and employees. The personal bookings journal or the user-definable totals summary and statistics are available with a single mouse click.
- Our Time & Attendance solutions offer a wide range of interfaces for all standard payroll programs, to personal information systems and ERP solutions.
- Employees can retrieve at any time and in real-time up to date information from the online ISGUS Time & Attendance terminals, via the web or via e-mail. Our Time & Attendance Management solutions are popular, helping to manage work/life balances and are well accepted by employees.