What is TSheets?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of TSheets
- Accessibility: Cloud-based, mobile and offline accessibility ensures seamless operations from a variety of geographic areas and work centers.
- Visualization: Visual representation and live location of clocked in employees allows managers to optimize resource deployment.
- Integrations: Integration with various accounting and payroll systems syncs time-tracking data with financial operations to remove errors and discrepancies. Popular integrations include QuickBooks, ADP, Xero, Sage, Gusto and Square.
- Reporting: Get real-time data and visualization for aspects such as payroll, audits, projects and approvals. Track employee performance with graphical representations of individual work hours, including overtime details and more.
- Communication: Automatic notification of new or changed schedules are available. Managers are notified if employees fail to clock in or out at a scheduled time, streamlining communications between the managers and employees.
- Mobile App: Get mobile and offline access to submit, track and approve time. View and manage multiple timesheets with the Crew app. Monitor employee locations through the “Who’s Working” feature.
- GPS and Geofencing: Get real-time GPS data of clocked-in employees, in compliance with DCAA and DOL standards.
- Scheduling: Develop schedules based on job, shift or task. Notify employees of published or changed schedules. Sync with popular calendar applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCal and Google Calendar.
- Time Clock Kiosk: Clock in and out with the time clock kiosk and any device with internet access. Set up a four-digit PIN, biometric facial recognition and photo capture to limit buddy punching.
- Alerts and Approvals: Get alerts for clock in and clock out timings as well as time submission for payroll purposes. Managers also get notified when employees fail to clock in or clock out at scheduled times. Set up pay rates and dates with Pay Rate Engine for overtime management.
- Smart Reporting: Develop customized reports for instant access. View timesheets based on customer, job or group. Segment employee hours by rate, regular hours and overtime hours in wage reports. Export payroll reports in Excel, PDF or CSV formats.
- User interface is clunky
- The system reports occasional time and data lags
- Onboarding new employees is confusing, time-consuming and difficult to execute
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
TSheets offers a strong suite of solutions for time-tracking and payroll management that most users find user-friendly and cost-efficient. Its wide range of features are highly customizable and can help users track both in-house and remote employees with their live locations, manage projects and payrolls and sync with QuickBooks for efficient accounting. Customer support is highly reliable and recommendable. However, the setup, onboarding and user interface can be cumbersome. Similarly, a few features such as calendar, time off and vacations can be improved further.
Based on 6980 reviews: