What is TSheets?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of TSheets
- Accessibility: TSheets contains mobile functionality and is available for deployment via the cloud. This allows users to access the program from any location, making it highly accessible for users in a variety of geographic areas and work centers.
- Visualization: The system enables users to see the employees that are on the clock and their locations through the “Who’s Working” feature. It also allows managers to use GPS to see which employees are located in closest proximity to a job site to optimize the efficient deployment of the workforce.
- Integrations: TSheets is highly integrative and can connect to various accounting and payroll systems to sync time tracking data. Some of the available integrations include QuickBooks, ADP, Xero, Sage, Gusto and Square.
- Reporting: The program contains real-time data and visualizations for aspects such as payroll, audits, projects and approvals. The system features a graphical representation of employee hours and enables users to drill-down employee information to look at individual staff members’ overtime, time worked, etc.
- Communication: TSheets contains automatic notifications that can complete tasks such as alerting employees to new or changed schedules. Managers can also receive alerts when employees fail to clock in or out at a scheduled time. This alert system streamlines communication between managers and employees by allowing them the ability to access relevant information as soon as it’s available on the platform.
TSheets is an effective solution for businesses in a wide variety of industries. For more information on how the program can benefit a specific industry, go to the Industry Corner tab of the vendor’s Small Business Resource Center page. This repository contains case studies and individualized information for sectors such as restoration, construction, health care, retail, manufacturing and nonprofits.
- Mobile App: TSheets offers a mobile app that tracks time even when no Wi-Fi or cell coverage is available. Users can submit, track and approve time from the program. Multiple timesheets can be viewed and managed through the Crew app, and employee locations can be monitored through the “Who’s Working” feature.
- GPS and Geofencing: GPS data is provided in real-time when employees are on the clock. Employers only have access to this data when staff members are working. The system also complies with DCAA and DOL standards.
- Scheduling: The program enables users to develop schedules based on job, shift or task. Notifications are also sent to employees when a schedule is altered or published. The schedules created in TSheets sync with popular calendar applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCal and Google Calendar.
- Time Clock Kiosk: The Time Clock Kiosk is available on any computer or tablet that has an internet connection. Biometric facial recognition and photo capture are included in this tool to ensure that employees are actually working and to limit buddy punching. Staff members also can set up a four-digit PIN for clocking in and out.
- Alerts and Approvals: The program notifies managers when employees fail to clock in or clock out at scheduled times. Employee alerts can also be customized so that they are aware of when to clock in or out and when to submit their time for payroll purposes. The Pay Rate Engine assists in overtime management by setting pay rates and dates in advance.
- Smart Reporting: TSheets allows users to develop customized reports and access them instantly. The payroll report can be exported in Excel, PDF or CSV formats. The project report allows users to view timesheets based on customer, job or group. Employee hours are segmented by rate, overtime hours and regular hours in the wage report.