What is TimeClock Plus?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of TimeClock Plus
- Enhanced Employee Organization: Create schedules in a user-friendly and visual interface. Employees can inquire about schedules, payroll or other issues and request shift changes directly through the platform’s internal messaging system.
- Customizable: Utilize flexible configuration and deployment to build and scale the software to best fulfill a business’s needs.
- Increased Accessibility: Leverage an array of clock-punching and employee verification options with the software’s self-developed manual time clock machines that are compatible with mobile apps and web browser portals.
- Assistance With Compliance: Keeps track of compliance on issues, including the ACA, to protect organizations from avoidable lawsuits.
- Cost Cutting: Get competitive pricing on annual subscriptions per user, after one-time setup and licensing fees. Despite upfront implementation and training fees being substantial, long-term customers see savings on annual billing.
- Advanced Scheduling: Streamline scheduling with one platform to accommodate edits by management and employee requests. Log shift substitutions and manage wage alterations as per shift timings.
- Self-Developed Hardware: Eliminate the need for third-party tech support with in-house time clock machines that carry the TimeClock software. Variants include biometric, pin and card/pass authentication.
- Contract Fulfillment: Categorize contractual workers, create their timesheets, track contract hours and calculate and process overtime.
- Mobile Support: Get full software functionality, such as clocking in and out, submitting time-off and shift-change requests and sending messages to seniors with an iOS or Android app. Use the device’s built-in biometric scanner for employee authentication, camera for sending images and GPS system for geofencing.
- Payroll Integration: Leverage plug-and-play integration with more than 300 payroll providers, apart from on-request custom integrations for non-supported providers.
- Tech support is only free for the first 90 days, after which users must pay for tech support on an hourly basis
- The time clocks are very sophisticated and expensive
- Doesn’t offer a free trial like other service providers
- Doesn’t provide the option of company branding
- The solution lacks time tracking features such as automatic time capture, billing and invoicing, etc.
TimeClock Plus Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for TimeClock Plus
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
TimeClock Plus Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
TimeClock Plus offers a user-friendly system to track time and manage payroll through integration. Along with its stellar support and customization options, it also helps users manage leaves - including accruals, requests, PTOs, vacations and more. However, users have to pay a hefty price to use the software. Implementation is cumbersome, and training and user guides are lacking. The user sentiment also indicates that the interface and reporting feature need improvements.
Based on 65 reviews: