What is Time Doctor?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Time Doctor Classic and Time Doctor 2 bring a unique level of employee accountability to businesses. The time tracker can be used to monitor and maximize employee efficiency and encourage productivity.
It is beneficial to both individual users looking for a productivity aid large enterprises that lose significant sums of money to time loss.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Time Doctor?
Key differentiators & advantages of Time Doctor
Time Doctor Classic and Time Doctor 2 are similar but distinct products with varying features and capabilities. Contact the vendor to determine which suits your company’s needs more.
- Increased Productivity: Clients see an immediate increase in productivity. Employee accountability becomes more transparent through a series of features, and employees are reminded to stay focused.
- Better Project Management: Employers can keep tabs on the efficiency of a task and the resources, including time, that go into it. They can determine which tasks use the most company resources and why, and ensure jobs are done promptly.
- Reports Areas for Improvement: Time loss and theft correction is streamlined by daily and weekly reports delivered to both employers and employees detailing inefficient activities. Reports can be used to increase efficiency in organization and task assigning, as well.
- Improved Client Coordination: Clients are uniquely allowed access to parts of the portal to promote transparency and ensure they are billed correctly. Clients can track the progress and efficacy of their tasks.
- Highly Integrable With Common Softwares: Staffers do not have to learn new software, as Time Doctor’s features seamlessly integrate with apps like Slack and Asana. Other integrations, like with payroll software, help centralize a business’s organizational efforts.
Time Doctor was developed for the founders’ remote labor-based company and was initially built around those fundamentals for the off-premises worker. Since its inception, the system expanded to include more features and made more applicable to all companies in need of productivity management, regardless of employee location.
- Employee Monitor, uh, Monitoring: Bosses can make sure company time isn’t being wasted, as Time Doctor allows employers to track their worker’s activities. Employers can track the sites employees visit, their keystrokes and mouse movements, and even take periodic screenshots automatically or on request.
- Time Use Alerts: The system can gently (or not so gently) remind an employee to refocus with pop-up windows if they fall down a cat video rabbit hole on YouTube or wander to Facebook. The messaging and parameters for launching these alerts are customizable.
- Client Portal: Information can be made accessible through free client logins that display only work done for that client.
- Report Production: The system automatically produces reports on activities and productivity at predetermined intervals. They are useful tools for staying up to date on what employees are working on and if they are completing their tasks in an efficient manner.
- GPS Tracking: Employers can make sure their workers are where they are supposed to be when on assignment through their smartphone.
- Extensive Platform Support: Time Doctor is compatible with desktops, tablets, Android and iOS to track work done on most devices and provide the most flexibility for employers.
- Payroll: The system incorporates both hourly wages and fixed salaries into time tracked to automate payroll calculation. This information can easily be exported through an integrated payroll provider.
Time Doctor Suite Support
Time Doctor provides support through its website. Chat and email support services are available 24 hours a day, Monday – Friday, and are checked periodically on weekends and holidays.
mail_outlineEmail: Email support can be attained at [email protected]
phonePhone: Time Doctor does not provide phone support directly, but requests for voice consultation can be made through the site’s ticketing system, which is detailed below.
schoolTraining: The vendor’s site includes a Help Center, which includes FAQ, tutorials and how-to guides. The Time Doctor YouTube channel walks through different features of the product.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted through the vendor’s help center.
Time Doctor Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 528 reviews: