What is Boomr?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Boomr is a time tracking solution for businesses of all sizes. It is web-based, with mobile support on Android and iOS. It allows for shift scheduling, employee monitoring and project tracking. It is highly integrable, enabling external payroll, HR and productivity management.
It can automate processes like time off accrual tracking. It works for businesses with multiple locations and varying job sites, with multiple office support options and live GPS tracking.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Boomr?
Key differentiators & advantages of Boomr
- Streamline Business Organization: It centralizes organizational efforts through schedule building, employee communication, multiple location support and integrations. Managers can access most of their employee and project management needs through one platform.
- Multiple Location Support: Supervisors can track their workers and project progress through GPS, in-platform communication and the ability to define multiple offices with different rules. They can ensure their workers are in the right location and working on the correct project from a web or mobile app.
- Scalable: Boomr is viable for businesses of all sizes, with different capabilities and price scales depending on the number of employees. The vendor offers a customer experience support team to assist in deploying the solution on larger scales.
- Easy Setup For Employees: After downloading the app or logging into a web portal, new employees go through a first-time briefing then get access to the features of the solution in a matter of minutes. Its intuitive interface requires little to no training.
- Increase Timesheet Accuracy: Timesheets get more accurate, and employees are compensated correctly through automation and ability for supervisor correction.
Since Boomr’s founding in 2011, it built an app user base greater than 200,000 workers at more than 25,000 businesses across all industries. Its capabilities for remote work and project tracking make it a viable option for industries like construction and field service.
- Real-Time GPS Tracking: Supervisors can see where clocked-in employees are at any given moment, not just at punch-in and punch-out.
- Notifications: Notifications remind workers to clock in or clock out or take a break. These messages can be delivered in-app or via text or email.
- Mobile Apps: Android and iOS apps can be used by workers to punch in or punch out, view schedules and communicate. Managers can use them to build schedules and monitor employees.
- Time Off Tracking: Businesses can set guidelines for time off accrual, both paid and unpaid. The solution automatically tabulates service time and applies time off credits as needed.
- Project Tracking: Managers can create projects, assign workers to them and track their progress and time spent. Workers can report progress through the app.
- Integrable: It can integrate with payroll providers like Quickbooks, HR platforms like Personio and productivity platforms like Slack.
- Notes: It has a built-in messaging system for boss – worker or worker – communication.
- Multiple Offices: Administrators can subcategorize employees by office location. Different offices can use different overtime rules and be defined by different time zones.
- DCAA Compliance: It packages all information relevant to the Defense Contract Audit Agency compliance requirements for easy delivery and monitoring, including shift, information access, cost and location data.
Boomr Suite Support
Boomr offers traditional support options, in addition to social media messaging on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Email, phone support and training is also provided. It also offers support from a customer experience team to assist with issues like scaling and nontechnical issues.
mail_outlineEmail: Email support can be obtained at [email protected], with 24/7 support.
phonePhone: Customers in the U.S. can call 877-687-6228, while those in the U.K. can call 44-20-3966-8797. Businesses, especially those in Europe, should note that phone service is available only between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. PT, Monday – Friday, regardless of location. This translates to 4 p.m. – 1 a.m. Monday – early-hours Saturday in Britain.
schoolTraining: Videos, blogs, and how-tos are provided on the vendor’s Support Center, broken down by new customers, employees and contractors and accountants.
local_offerTickets: No support ticketing information is available.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 608 reviews: