What is BerniePortal?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
BerniePortal is a cloud-based solution for all talent acquisition, onboarding and management related needs. It helps with applicant tracking, employee onboarding, benefits administration, PTO tracking, time and attendance, compliance, performance management, COBRA administration and 1095-C reporting.
Small and mid-sized enterprises can use it to optimize human resources, enhance employee experience and productivity, and spend time on essential tasks. It also provides payroll integration that enables employers to integrate with several payroll offerings and employee benefits data in payroll. A network of healthcare advisors and brokers nationwide are available for integration.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use BerniePortal?
Key differentiators & advantages of BerniePortal
- Less Paperwork: BerniePortal eliminates unnecessary paperwork by letting users access and manage the entire lifecycle of employees on a single portal.
- Streamlined Hiring Process: The software provides easy applicant organization throughout the hiring process. This enables users to focus on recruiting top talent and creating a better candidate experience.
- Easy Applicant Management: Hiring managers can manage the entire hiring process with ease via applicant tracking pipelines that let them track, filter, move and manage candidates.
- Collaborative Decisions: The solution allows users to share internal feedback that leads to better communication and improved collaboration during hiring decisions.
- Custom Hiring Stages: Hiring managers and influencers can customize all hiring stages for every job posting of applicants. As a result, applicants can remain informed about unique processes and the company can build a better brand image.
- 360-Degree Dashboard: Recruiters gain quick, easy access to all recruiting analytics from any place, anytime, including open jobs and applicant count at every hiring stage.
- Increased Visibility: The system centralizes open positions in a company with job board connectivity, making it easy for users to stay informed. It also lets users share feedback and tackle tasks across several channels.
BerniePortal is geared towards small and medium startups, enterprises and agencies in several industries. Currently, the platform streamlines 3,000 HR departments and has 175,000 active users across all 50 U.S. states. It has received several awards in the past for helping companies optimize their HR operations.
- Applicant Tracking: The feature enables hiring managers to access candidate information and email notifications, save time with pre-created templates, collaborate and more, from a single dashboard.
- Employee Onboarding: The intuitive platform enables seamless employee onboarding that helps save time, improves employee engagement and retention, and enhances team productivity. It offers automatic email reminders, e-signatures and intuitive self-service to accomplish this.
- Benefits Administration: It enables talent managers to attract quality applicants, as well as hire and retain productive employees. Hiring managers can make informed enrollment decisions regarding employee benefits, improve compliance, and perform custom payroll and enrollment reporting.
- PTO Tracking: Users can take action on leave requests and paid time off, make custom policies and receive company-wide visibility at a single click.
- Time and Attendance: Digital tracking of hours worked leads to improved timesheet accuracy. The feature offers detailed reporting, streamlined time edits and mobile as well as online time tracking.
- Compliance: The software helps drive human resource compliance by letting users access important notices, e-sign and compliance documents. They can check requests and reminders and create custom recipient lists.
- Performance Management: This feature facilitates enhanced employee engagement. Managers can handle performance related tasks and promote improved employee performance through ongoing communication and feedback, through tools such as a two-way central messaging hub, real-time documentation and reporting.
- IRS Reporting: The application helps to generate 1095-C and 1094-C forms to file with the IRS. Users can also import and export data with improved operational accuracy.
- Integrations: Major payroll systems and insurance providers offer seamless and efficient integration with the platform at little or no expense.
Here are a few specific constraints of BerniePortal to consider before making a purchase decision. These are based on user reviews at the time of this writing.
- Insufficient integrations with client carriers are available.
- Some users find its reporting feature rigid and cumbersome at the time of data extraction.
- The reporting feature offers limited functionality.
- Users can’t share automatic reminders.
BerniePortal Suite Support
BerniePortal has a “Support Page” with a knowledge base that consists of dedicated pages for getting started and dedicated help depending on role — employee, admin, employer, member or agency. The website includes “HR Party of One,” which features a YouTube series and podcasts on benefits, onboarding, compliance, payroll and offboarding to help HR professionals stay aware of current trends.
mail_outlineEmail: It doesn’t offer email support to its users.
phonePhone: Users can contact 1 (844) 281-0909. Although it's mentioned as a contact number, there is no clear indicator of it being a support helpline.
schoolTraining: HR professionals can use the resource library section that includes HR best practices, industry resources and trends in the HR sector.
local_offerTickets: Users need to log in to their account on the website to raise a ticket.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 125 reviews: