What is Attendance Enterprise?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Attendance Enterprise is the software component of InfoTronic’s software/hardware time and attendance solution dual offering. It allows for employee scheduling, punch-clock logging, benefits and overtime tracking and labor compliance.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Attendance Enterprise?
Key differentiators & advantages of Attendance Enterprise
- Correct Time Clock Discrepancies: “Buddy punching,” time fraud and general timekeeping errors are prevented with identity-authenticating time clock devices and absenteeism flagging. Time cards can be corrected before final submission by a manager.
- Increase Employee Organization: Managers streamline the organization of their workers through schedule building, overtime management, in-platform messaging and automated time clock tracking. Workers can also request time off, and managers can approve it through the system.
- Scalable and Customizable: It can cater to a company of any size, with scaling pricing per employee and optional modular features that can be included or excluded.
- Mobile Support: Apps on iOS and Android allow employees to easily access attendance articles anywhere.
In the field since 1979, InfoTronics accumulated more than 15,000 customers nationally, spanning all industries. Attendance Enterprise has been available to the public since 2008.
- Real-Time Dashboards: Managers get all relevant info in real time, enabling them to make informed decisions as needed.
- Scheduling: Employee schedules can be built and copy/pasted if shifts are normalized. Workers can be scheduled in groups.
- Employee Messaging: Organizational communication is centralized through the system’s messaging feature. Workers and managers can communicate about attendance or business issues.
- HR and Payroll Integration: Time card data can be exported to a payroll provider and integrated with an HR system to further consolidate management functions.
- In-House Time Clocks: InfoTronics offers an extensive list of in-house time clock devices with full compatibility with the software. Authentication methods vary, including PIN, badge and biometrics.
- Leave Management: Time off requests can be made and approved in-platform. Available worker schedules are displayed to a manager when considering allowing an employee leave.
- Labor Compliance: It simplifies compliance with labor policies like FLSA and FMLA through benefits and overtime management and tracking.
InfoTronics offers phone and ticket support and training on its website. In-person assistance can be reached via a reseller.
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is not provided.
phonePhone: Voice support can be reached at 800-423-0418.
schoolTraining: The vendor includes a Learning Center on its website. It has how-to posts on several general features of the software, a Getting Started Guide and a set of white papers on topics ranging from compliance to absenteeism statistics.
local_offerTickets: Support tickets can be submitted on the Contact Us page of the vendor’s website. The form requests a name, email, company, phone number, location by city and state and comments.