What is Workday Talent Management?
Engage your workforce, align and assess talent, pay for performance, and plan your leadership succession. Workday TM works seamlessly with Workday HRM to let you do all of this from a single, unified application.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Workday Talent Management?
Key differentiators & advantages of Workday Talent Management
- Assign prereading material and new-hire checklists to help employees get up to speed quickly.
- Streamline administration processes by eliminating the paperwork used to collect worker information.
- Increase visibility by creating organizational goals and aligning subordinate goals to them.
- Foster greater worker engagement by establishing individual goals that align to organizational or manager goals.
- Improve performance by assessing and tracking goal completion alongside a holistic picture of worker performance.
- Unlock the potential in your people through transparency into the cost, capacity, capability, and quality of your workforce.
- Create a consistent language to discuss performance and give feedback across your entire organization.
- Motivate, reward, and develop talent based on individual, team, and business performance.
- Prepare your organization for the future by anticipating and avoiding critical leadership gaps.
- Identify, compare, and develop qualified successors across teams, organizations, and borders.
- Monitor successor readiness, flight risk, and the overall health of the succession pipeline.
- Create an individual profile to highlight key competencies, past experience, completed training, and more.
- Drive engagement and provide insight into possible career paths by using the Opportunity Graph to illustrate historical transitions from a given job profile.
- Collaboratively create competency-based development plans with managers to help achieve career goals.
- Ensure that high-potential employees, including those on succession plans, are progressing through their development plan.
- See which employees are likely to leave within the next year.
- Mitigate turnover with system-generated career recommendations.
- Understand the potential financial impact of losing top performers.
- Discover your organization’s unique retention risk factors through automated, historical analysis of employees who have voluntarily left.
- Get instant insight into the job families that have the highest percentage of high-risk top performers.
Workday Talent Management Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 2046 reviews: