What is Willis Towers Watson?
Industry Specialties: Serves financial institutions, aerospace, construction, manufacturing, entertainment, tech, transportation and logistics, government contracting, healthcare, natural resources, insurance, the public sector and more.
Willis Towers Watson is a global advisory and financial services company that designs solutions to manage talent, risk, benefits/compensation and money for organizations. It allows company leadership to analyze and understand people, capital, and risks in their organization.
It helps evaluate and manage performance, change, competency, diversity and inclusion, investments, rewards and other aspects. They also offer services including consulting, performance management, insurance and a variety of others to their consumers.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Willis Towers Watson?
Key differentiators & advantages of Willis Towers Watson
- Job Architecture: It creates a framework to define job pathways and requirements, giving employees clear expectations for their performance. This is used to ensure compensation and rewards are applied consistently.
- Saville Assessment: This test allows for a deeper picture of candidates and employees. It judges future performance through situational judgment tests, aptitude tests and a screening for behavioral strengths.
- Wave Personality Questionnaire: This survey assesses talent. It aligns work motives and talents, provides an accurate forecast of performance, uses interactive AI and has interactive and dynamic group reporting.
- Rewards Analysis: By analyzing industry data, it helps leaders find ways to motivate employees through benefits, compensation and company career/wellness programs.
- Communication and Media: It helps create, analyze, optimize and implement an updated communication/media strategy.
- Diversity Strategy: Allows leadership to attract and retain an inclusive workforce through company policies, payment strategies, succession programs and more.
- ICHRA: In addition to conventional benefits, it offers individual health reimbursement arrangements solutions. This gives tax-free funds to all or certain employees for health insurance instead of the traditional group plan.
- Acquisition and Mergers: From identifying a target to negotiating the terms, it helps leaders oversee mergers and acquisitions.
- Future Work: It helps executives decide the correct type of worker to achieve the job, whether that means AI, freelance workers or something else. Other considerations include employees that need new skills or retraining and how to attract workers with well-designed careers.
Willis Towers Watson was the third-largest insurance broker in 2018. As such, it has very robust risk management services for climate change, cyber-attacks, terrorism, investments, claims advocacy, executive risks, insurance/reinsurance and more. The other industries it serves include space, financial institutions, natural resources, professional services practice, public sector and education, marine, real estate, sports and media and communications.
- Change Management: It navigates changes to the business model, rewards strategy, mergers and acquisitions, company tech and others.
- Rewards Strategy: Uses the limited rewards budget in the best way to reward performances, keep pay fair, motivate workers and achieve the best ROI.
- Employee Performance: It trains, evaluates, strategizes and audits the performance of individual employees or overall company trends.
- Data and Insights: Through collecting employee data, focus test surveys and other analytics, it allows companies to drive engagement, personalize messaging and make informed decisions.
- Retirement Planning: It analyzes various retirement packages and uses actuarial data so companies can decide on appropriate pensions/retirement plans.
- Health and Benefits: In addition to helping companies pick out the best plans for their population, it gives workers access to services like telemedicine and expert medical opinion programs.
- Risk Management: It gives an organization tools to analyze and prevent risk, whether it be from financial, cyber, terrorism, climate change or other sources.
- Investment Consulting: Investment specialists are available to offer advice or build an investment strategy. Certain investors can be empowered to make decisions while the executive team retains overall strategic control.
- Competency Atlas: It allows strategists to examine the necessary competencies across the company. From there, companies can find gaps and push for change where needed.
- Executive Compensation: Through executive databases and 400+ consultants, it offers advice and tools to manage and set executive pay.
- Insurance/Reinsurance: As an insurance brokerage firm, it provides access to both insurance and reinsurance to cover companies, manage risks and promote resilience.
- Claims Advocacy: It allows companies to pay claims expediently, prevent losses and contain the losses that do occur.
Willis Towers Watson Suite SupportA variety of support options are available to customers such as email, an online form, a support portal, phone lines, training courses and support tickets. For help creating tickets or with invoices/billing, use the email [email protected] The support phone numbers vary depending on the region. Clients also have access to a variety of training options, including consulting, newsletters and active user groups.
mail_outlineEmail: Customers can create a help ticket, ask questions about invoices or reach out to billing at [email protected] The online support portal is also available for advice. Under the “About Us” section, there is also an online form to fill out.
phonePhone: Phone support is broken down by region. For the Americas, they can be reached at (800) 634-7028; support for the Asia Pacific can be reached at (612) 8198-9008, and for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, the number is (44) 207-170-3000.
schoolTraining: Training includes phone, email and online portal support listed above. It also gives users access to consulting services, newsletters and active user groups. More info on training is available at [email protected] Courses for specific processes can be found on the website.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be created through the online portal on the support website. An activation code is needed to log in.