What is Unison Planning?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
OMP’s Unison Planning is a full-scope integrated solution that helps users with strategic, tactical and operational level processes. It combines generic functionalities with industry-specific templates and expertise to perform seamless operations, increase productivity and reduce costs.
Its cloud infrastructure provides organizations with various techniques and hardware to ensure regular SaaS availability. It provides a comprehensive and unified approach to complex planning challenges through multiple technologies, including network design, demand management, S&OP, operational planning, data management and integration.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Unison Planning?
Key differentiators & advantages of Unison Planning
- Boost Forecasting Accuracy: Smart analysis of historical demand data, product portfolio segmentation and classification capabilities can dynamically select the best forecasting techniques. Increase forecast accuracy by identifying and exploiting data using sensing algorithms based on machine learning capabilities. Pattern identification can identify and evaluate phase-in/phase-out effects and promotional impacts.
- Easy Collaboration: Allows integration with IBP and S&OP by supporting collaborative forecasting through integrated workflow management, one plan concepts, consolidation and versioning techniques. Add more users and assign roles through flexible access management. Aggregation and disaggregation across planning dimensions, time horizons, product and commercial hierarchies, including pricing and go-to policies, can help maintain demand plan consistency.
- Advanced Tracking and Feedback: Shape demand by volume, planning and value and continuously forecast-bottom-line revenue impact. Track and measure each step in the forecast process to optimize the final consensus forecast. Forecast accuracy can be measured to deal with errors and deviations. Add more value by deploying a combination of artificial, market and human intelligence.
- Advisory Services: Targets business benefits by qualitative and quantitative benefit-mapping and value tree analysis and creating estimates of gains and savings potential. Businesses can choose an appropriate approach through maturity assessment, focus and transformation path. Allows for the strategic outlining of scope and targets. Ensures sustained success by supporting continuous improvement through health checks, business (re)alignment, data-driven analytics and simulations-based and industry-specific studies.
- Implementation Services: Performs readiness checks, detailed design and configuration, testing, validation and tuning for delivering effective solutions. Provides zero-risk lab testing for checking the planning solution’s quality. Benefit from value-adding opportunities and meet changing expectations through initial fine-tuning, periodical alignment and implementation of novelties.
OMP delivers industry-specific solutions for managing supply chain planning complexities. It has more than 600 offices worldwide, serving leading global companies. It is a Xylos Inspire awards winner and has been recognized as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for SCP SOR. Industries that it serves include chemical, life science, consumer goods, metal and paper, films and packaging.
- Strategic Modeling: Optimize supply, production and distribution by building a model covering the end-to-end supply chain with constraints. Data modeling features and an extensible core model enable easy addition or removal of the supply chain parameters or nodes. Offers a combination of precision and rough-cut planning through the flexible use of time series, data aggregation, buckets and horizons, hierarchies and demand dimensions.
- Scenario Management: Focus on tuning and refining ad-hoc scenarios by running multiple simulations automatically. Conflicting business objectives can be optimized at once by the advanced solvers. Actionable scenarios and plans, including necessary details and information, can be produced to help companies accelerate operations.
- Compelling Strategies: Manage financial and non-financial parameters like cash flow, cost, EBIT and EBITDA with various factors under consideration, including volume, capacity, tax regulations, staffing constraints, climate and geopolitical risks. Provides intuitive graphs and maps for visualizing flows, conversion and decoupling points and highlighting the correlation between network and geographical nodes. Offers adaptable reports and dashboards for generating buy-ins and speeding up decision-making. The decision process can be objectified with KPI-based scenario comparisons.
- Enhance Scheduling: Optimize various KPIs and constraints at once through smart solvers and automatic scheduling. Schedule aggregation can be selected and refined by individual resources. It facilitates end-to-end integration between scheduling and planning. Intuitive dashboards, visualization and copilots can improve scheduling.
- Sales and Operations Planning: Collaborative scenario management and what-if planning help build company-wide consensus. Playbook management prepares users for unexpected changes and handles latency in decision-making processes. Planning models can be built on relevant constraints, and integration of planning functions in a single platform keeps them aligned with a volatile environment.
- Data Management and Integration: Facilitates full range integration with all types of business, enterprise, visibility systems, along with iPaas and certified SAP integration. Generic data models ensure data stability, and flexible model generation fills the gaps. Enables advanced monitoring for quality, visualization for better insight and diagnostics for taking corrective actions.
mail_outlineEmail: For any queries, email [email protected] Users can also submit a contact form available on its support page.
phonePhone: Users can call +32 3 650 22 11 to contact its head office. Additional country-specific phone numbers are also mentioned on the website.
schoolTraining: It provides various training options that include blogs, community forums, webinars and basic, intermediate, advanced and expert courses.
local_offerTickets: Customers can generate tickets and track their history and release information on its self-service customer portal.