What is UltraShipTMS?
UltraShipTMS is a best-of-breed solution for high volume shippers with operations across North America. The modular, cloud-based UltraShipTMS platform is robust and flexible enough to address any and all complex transportation logistics challenges. Engage the UltraShipTMS CORE and then add any or all the available solution modules as needed. Each module and the CORE itself is highly configurable, ensuring solutions perfectly aligned with any transportation logistics requirements.
Benefits and Insights
Why use UltraShipTMS?
Key differentiators & advantages of UltraShipTMS
- Inbound or Outbound across all modes, the CORE module automates rating, routing, tendering, carrier management, OS&D, Scheduling, alerts & notifications, EDI, wireless and telematics communications and more.
- A powerful optimization engine skinned with an award winning user interface for viewing and comparing routes, schedules and loading models in seconds.
- The advanced scheduling feature set supports improved on-time reporting, superior communication between transportation stakeholders and tighter controls over accessorial spend in such areas as detention fees and stop charges.
- Robust fleet management functionality for shippers employing a mixture of common carrier and private/dedicated fleets embedded within Ultra’s comprehensive TMS application.
- Complete visibility, downstream reporting, asset control, communication and accountability for the unique features of any yard/site. No large capital outlay for hardware! UltraYMS uses nearly any handheld wireless device over any existing WiFi or 3G connections.
- This highly configurable module sits atop the UltraShipTMS CORE for common carrier billing/invoicing including line haul, backhaul, OS&D, accessorial payments and all other associated payables. It also tackles the more complicated settlement tasks associated with fleet financial management such as driver payroll including multiple driver profiles/pay rates and more. Used in conjunction with the UltraFleet management module, the system can even log hours for payment via PeopleNet and other in-cab telematics.