What is Elementum?
Industry Specialties: Serves supply chain industries
Elementum is a Sales and Operations Execution (S&OE) based solution with a focus on protecting customers from unplanned exceptions with powerful incident management tools. Identifying and mitigating issues before they become full-blown problems strengthens customer satisfaction and saves resources meant for damage control.
Its cloud-based and on-premise deployment strategies can benefit enterprises of all sizes, and it can automate numerous daily tasks. Customizable portals boost collaboration across the entire supply chain, further speeding up unplanned exception resolution.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Elementum?
Key differentiators & advantages of Elementum
- Improve Collaboration: Quickly sharing information is vital to a successful supply chain. Elementum provides portals for suppliers, stakeholders and more to facilitate rapid communication and visibility across the entire supply chain.
- Learn From Incident Histories: Users can view and analyze incident histories to strengthen future processes and tasks. Dashboards within the system allow users to find and surface problems while keeping track of incident trends.
- Enhance Prioritization: Users can ensure that their teams are always working on the most critical tasks at hand. Incidents are sorted by how urgent they are, and you can assign followers, comments, employees and more to any incident for a collaborative effort.
- Surface Problems Quickly: Noticing a potential problem early on is key to maintaining an efficient supply chain. Elementum lets users surface problems quickly with alerts that notify users of late shipments, at-risk orders, disruptive events and more. Users can create custom alerts to keep them apprised of unique events in their supply chains.
- Leverage Reports and Analytical Tools: Elementum can capture unplanned exceptions and identify patterns to help users identify the root of a problem without wasting time looking for information. Each report can be personalized to the person viewing it so users have the most relevant data at their disposal.
Elementum has been widely adopted by customers across the globe. Some of their clients include Dyson, BASF, OSI and Flex. Their system can help small businesses maintain a competitive edge while being able to handle millions of deliveries per year for more complex enterprises.
- Incident Management: Elementum’s platform works to resolve incidents as quickly and cost effectively as possible. Instead of manually searching through information, users can use Elementum’s inbox of prioritized problems so they can decide what needs attention first.
- Automatic Alerts: You can be ready to respond to problems before they become costly issues for clients. The system can automatically send out alerts when a customer’s order is at risk and gives employees time to fix it before damage is done.
- Elementum Orchestration Platform: This feature gives employees numerous workspaces to collaborate on solving specific issues. Users can track down the information and tools they need from other sections of the supply chain without waiting for tedious meetings.
- Analytics and Reporting Tools: Elementum automatically generates actionable insights from supply chain data, letting employees focus on deciding how to move forward. The system pulls data from all corners of the supply chain and creates comprehensive reports focused on optimizing all aspects of the business.
- Data Management: Identifying dependencies across a large supply chain can be a daunting task. Elementum unifies information across the enterprise to identify dependencies across the entire supply chain. The solution leverages data from existing systems to create a highlighted map of interdependencies and operational gaps.
- Security and Compliance: Elementum ensures that data is attached to an ownership flag that promotes better data security. Users can decide on which connections they want to share with their partners outside or within the supply chain. With ISO 27001:2013 Certification, annual SOC 2 Type 2 examination and Privacy Shield adherence, users can rest easy knowing their data is in good hands.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- Elementum is tightly coupled with Flextronics and requires SDK to allow customers access to their own supply chain data
- Larger data sets require a PC interface, but the solution can run on mobile platforms
- Some UI features aren’t suited for smaller touch devices
Elementum Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Elementum customers have access to email support features.
phonePhone: Users can call 1.844.256.0372 for urgent support issues.
schoolTraining: Webinars are available through Elementum’s Resources tab on their website. Users can also browse through articles on supply chain trends for insight into the industry. Training courses for new clients are available to get employees comfortable with the system.
local_offerTickets: Existing customers of Elementum can navigate to their Customer Support page to submit technical support tickets.
Cost of Ownership for Elementum
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||