What is SkuVault?
SkuVault is a cloud-based warehouse management software for small and medium sized omni-channel businesses specializing in eCommerce. SkuVault features warehouse and inventory management applications that include multi-warehouse inventory visibility, customizable catalogs, Hyper Picking, and product kitting to reduce the number of out of stocks, undersells, mis-picks and mis-ships.
The inventory management software integrates with other eCommerce software solutions and marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, ShipStation, ShipWorks, Bigcommerce, Magento, Shopify and QuickBooks. SkuVault also features a quality control system that helps users ensure that orders are fulfilled correctly and is able to identify where an error occurred during the order fulfillment process. SkuVault is operating system agnostic and also offers mobile applications for Android, iOS and Windows phones.
Additionally, SkuVault offers features like cycle counting, paperless wave picking, serialization, and Replenishment reports to improve warehouse operations and reduce human error.
SkuVault is priced on a monthly or annual subscription with upfront launch package fees and potential integration cost depending on individual requirements. A dedicated customer service team including On-boarding Specialists is available for users five days a week in addition to community forums and support documentation.
Benefits and Insights
Why use SkuVault?
Key differentiators & advantages of SkuVault
- SkuVault warehouse management software features enhance your supply chain from start to finish. We cover your inventory at every stage of its life cycle – from managing suppliers to getting shipments out the door.
- Create SKUs and define attributes to easily locate inventory in your warehouse or across multiple warehouses. Utilize SkuVault’s kits, bundles, or assembled products features to develop new sale opportunities and reduce unnecessary picking time.
- Optimize your warehouse for accuracy and speed with barcoding and cycle counting practices. Eliminate the risk of human error with real-time data syncs across marketplace channels or buffer inventory quantities to increase a sense of urgency for undecided customers.
- Pick faster than ever with automated and paperless pick lists, like Hyper Picking. Customize picking processes to your unique workflows to experience peak warehouse efficiency. With SkuVault, you can eliminate incorrect shipments with powerful Quality Control features. Lastly, connect your favorite shipping software to automate your eCommerce processes from start to finish.
- One of the most important warehouse management software features is reporting. Your business is only as good as your data. Implement our wide range of reports for things like replenishing stock on Amazon or simply tracking user accountability on the warehouse floor. As a result, you will make better inventory purchasing decisions throughout the year and achieve higher savings.
- SkuVault’s award-winning Customer Support team is available by phone, email or ticket to help you every step of the way. To achieve the most success out of your new software, we recommend choosing a SkuVault training package.