What is Oracle SCM Cloud?
Industry Specialties: Serves supply chains of many industries
Oracle SCM Cloud is a solution that brings a wide array of applications to the table. This software package offers integrations depending on your operation’s requirements, including modular or integrated set-ups. Additionally, Oracle provides procurement, supply chain planning, logistics and lifecycle management support.
Leveraging Oracle’s business blueprint can help you focus on optimizing and streamlining the entirety of their supply chain. With multiple functions supporting planning and logistics, Oracle tackles all of the major pain points supply chains often face in order to boost productivity.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Oracle SCM Cloud?
Key differentiators & advantages of Oracle SCM Cloud
- Flexbile Installation: Oracle SCM Cloud allows users to choose which components of their solution they wish to install. Choose the modules you need to integrate the full-system into your operation to improve how your supply chain functions. Each component is supported by Oracle’s support guarantee so no matter what you choose to integrate you’ll have access to the support you need.
- Leverage the Cloud: As workforces continue to grow and supply chains span the globe, mobile access to important supply chain data is becoming more and more vital. Safely back-up important information while enjoying mobile access from anywhere at any time.
- Surpass Your Goals: Oracle SCM Cloud provides a suite of tools to take your supply chain planning and other management practices to a new level. Cut costs, boost productivity across your entire supply chain and gain visibility into important customer service metrics with this solution.
- Incorportate New Technologies: New technology is always on the rise, and Oracle SCM Cloud is always working to innovate alongside rising tech. Include machine learning, AI and blockchain support into your supply chain to get ahead of the curve.
- Digitize Your Supply Chain: Lower your daily operational costs by moving your supply chain to the world of digital data exchange. Without the need for on-site maintenance and older analog file organization systems, your supply chain will function quicker with fewer costs.
Oracle was recently named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and serves a variety of high profile clients; some of these include Symantec and Aurobindo.
- Collaboration and Visibility: Better data visibility allows supply chain managers to plan and forecast as well as they can. Stay in contact with clients and partners with a messaging system that links businesses. Better collaboration between employees means better collaborative planning for your supply chain.
- Distribution Planning: Global supply chains have access to world-class planning tools and respond to demand changes as quickly as your operation can. Plan ahead to reduce your inventory and prevent detrimental issues with manufacturing.
- Manage Demand: Forecast how much product you’ll need and when with Oracle SCM Cloud’s demand management toolset. Instead of reacting to demand changes, stay ahead of market changes and become driven by it.
- Promotion Management: Use Oracle SCM Cloud’s data-mining capabilities to discover successful promotion tactics for your operations to maximize your ROI. Data from sales points can be measured and used to predict strong promotion strategies.
- Transportation Management: Regardless of the mode of transport, Oracle SCM Cloud optimizes shipments across all methods. Take some of the complexity out of your fleet management while boosting carrier sourcing.
- Warehouse Management: Real-time visibility of your warehousing processes strengthens accuracy while reducing daily warehouse costs. Oracle SCM Cloud automates a number of time-intensive warehousing operations and lets you task employees with more important duties.
Oracle SCM Cloud Suite SupportOracle has a number of avenues through which clients can access their support structure:
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is available through Oracle’s support section, questions will be answered by technicians as quickly as possible.
phonePhone: Oracle SCM Cloud provides phone support for both technical and non-technical questions from users.
schoolTraining: Oracle provides a number of training avenues for those that wish to learn more about optimizing supply chain functions. Live virtual classes are available as well as step-by-step guided learning. A support subscription also unlocks a library of training videos.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted through the My Oracle Support page, though you must have purchased support or have an active cloud subscription to access this area. You can also visit the My Oracle Support Community.