What is HighJump?
Industry Specialties: Serves warehousing industries
HighJump Software is a platform that provides an agile and scalable management solution. This application focuses on growing with your warehousing operation while providing cloud-based automation and organizational tools. It also works to drive down your costs with role-based task direction and labor management features.
This platform gives 3PL providers the tools they need to properly manage multi-client warehousing operations and integrate seamlessly into your favorite ERP software. Out-of-the-box features focus on optimizing your entire warehousing operation while reducing risks and keeping errors to a minimum.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use HighJump?
Key differentiators & advantages of HighJump
- Improved Accuracy: HighJump Software provides picking functions that keep shipments accurate and customers satisfied. Reducing these types of errors cuts costs and boosts customer trust.
- Better Flexibility: The customizable nature of HighJump Software allows users to create a platform that closely matches their requirements or quickly build a short-term solution that can scale as you grow.
- Easy Integration: HighJump Software integrates with a number of major ERP platforms. Quick integration with these solutions cuts back on implementation time and associated costs usually attached to bringing in a new tool.
- Tackle Other Supply Chain Issues: While this software solution brings many warehousing solutions to the table, HighJump Software also provides many tools to aid in optimizing your supply chain as a whole. Transportation operations and eCommerce features are an example of the extra functionality users can expect.
- Leverage the Cloud: HighJump Software is a web-based solution that taps into the growing strength of the cloud to improve implementation speed and back up of your important documents. Leverage the end-to-end cloud-based warehouse management tools of this product to stay competitive.
HighJump Software has over 4,000 customers from 78 countries across the globe.
- Warehouse Automation: HighJump Software’s Warehouse Control System helps automate your material flow throughout the warehouse, regardless of the type of product being moved or the equipment needed. Automation allows clients to gain vital visibility into their warehousing operations which enables managers to make informed decisions.
- Labor Management: This platform includes a number of tools for planning, measuring and reporting labor tasks while documenting the performance of team members. Highjump Software helps reduce unproductive time through indirect labor tracking.
- Omnichannel Fulfillment: The retail market is constantly growing, and warehousing operations need the proper tools to keep up. Highjump Software’s omnichannel fulfillment features help clients stay flexible and supports workflows that deal with the variety of ways customers order their products.
- Inventory Management: Staying on top of your stock is critical in the warehousing industry. Highjump Software gives you visibility across your entire warehouse so that clients never fall short on delivering a product and can decrease stock in their operations.
- 3PL Support: With a solution that has been developed by 3PL experts, HighJump Enterprise 3PL comes with everything a provider needs to succeed in the competitive multi-client warehousing arena. Tools for omnichannel seasonality, cold storage, ecommerce and more are available.
Some of the product limitations include:
- HighJump Software does not support BI and reporting functionality
- HighJump Software does not support integration with CRM tools like Salesforce
- The solution does not allow distributors to use an Automated Material Handling Device to enable integration of all materials into one single-face solution
- HighJump Software does not support card processing capabilities and POS integration
- The vendor does not provide robust customer care and after-sales expertise to the users
mail_outlineEmail: HighJump Software provides email support on a product by product basis. After going onto the support web page you can select which product you need help with to get the specific email related to each. Emails will be answered as quickly as possible.
phonePhone: Phone support is available from HighJump Software’s support website. This mode of support is available from 8 a.m. through 6 p.m. CST on work days.
schoolTraining: Clients that wish to expand their knowledge base can login to HighJump University and access over 1,800 videos as well as scheduled and non-schedule courses. Virtual labs are also available with self-directed exercises for users that cannot attend a scheduled course.
Cost of Ownership
|Customization Cost||For both types of deployments, the cost will vary depending on the add-on or functional requirements being added|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||For both types of deployments, the cost will vary depending on which legacy system is being used as well as the intensity of data migration to the new system|
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 33 reviews: