What is Forecast Server?
Vanguard IBP for Supply Chain
Vanguard IBP for Supply Chain matches advanced analytics with a workflow design that fosters communication and tracks the inputs and actions of diverse users. This brings into shared view the oft-missed planning criteria such as promotions, cannibalizations, competitor actions, supply changes, and phase-outs. In essence, Vanguard IBP for Supply Chain brings together inputs from multiple teams to improve visibility and transparency and speed projects along.
For example, any authorized project partner can layer baseline forecasts with foreknowledge from his vantage in the enterprise. Critical info that once languished in silos flows straight into the work stream. No longer are forecasts based solely on history. No longer are assumptions woefully incomplete. Our goal is to help you build these bridges – digital, and human.
Vanguard IBP for Supply Chain is engineered to maximize full-scale collaboration on a single platform. On top of that, it features advanced-analytic algorithms, boundless user scalability, lightning-fast query response times, and the capacity to crunch massive data sets for clients anywhere in the world.
Cloud-based Supply Chain
In the cloud, you and your extended supply chain partner network are part of a streaming, social network-like exchange. All parties see and react to each others’ updates, and a single version of the truth begins to emerge. This zero lag in information improves efficiency and performance at the company and value-chain level. It’s a degree of transparency that is simply not available in the legacy paradigm of spreadsheets and plugins.
Enterprise-minded organizations have already determined that both cloud and collaboration are the future. Many are taking steps to develop IBP processes and cultures. Increasingly more are investing in best-of-breed IPB platforms that integrate with their ERP, or core transaction systems. These organizations understand that there is simply too much to gain from the cloud – or too much to risk by not migrating.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Forecast Server?
Key differentiators & advantages of Forecast Server
- Improve Forecast Accuracy: Make use of exceptional forecasts to better optimize inventory and operations and improve financial performance
- Raise Customer Satisfaction: Increase customer fulfillment and satisfaction while lowering inventory levels
- Sharpen Decision Making: Identify unprofitable or underperforming services and activities for better data-based decision making
- Align The Organization: Unite the enterprise around one set of forecasts and plans for one version of the truth
- Lower Costs: Test thousands of scenarios and dozens of techniques without programming, labor expense, or costly, real-world mistakes
- Reduce Stockouts: Improved forecast accuracy helps reduce stockouts, safety-stock levels, and inventory carrying costs – increase your working capital
- Intensify Collaboration: Tighter collaboration generates more effective cross-functional cooperation and stronger net enterprise performance
- Optimize Service Levels: Optimal service levels improve operating performance, fulfilment, customer satisfaction and loyalty, and overall profitability
- Drive Profit, and Profitability: Forecast automation and accuracy plus optimized inventory and operations increase profit and profitability by reducing stockouts, lost sales, emergency orders, and labor and customer acquisition costs