What is Fleet Maintenance Pro?
Fleet Maintenance Pro will help you easily plan and track your fleetinventory, preventive maintenance, repairs, fuel, parts, and much more in an affordable, easy to use program. From cars, trucks, vans, trailers to heavy construction equipment, Fleet Maintenance Pro will help keep your assets in top condition and help you know the true cost effectiveness of your equipment.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Fleet Maintenance Pro?
Key differentiators & advantages of Fleet Maintenance Pro
- Everything At Your Fingertips - Fleet Maintenance Pro provides everything at your fingertips directly from the main screen. Automated and color coded alerts will instantly show you which assets are due for service at all times. You will know which equipment are due for service and why, without navigating elsewhere.
- Fleet Inventory Tracking - All editions of Fleet Maintenance Pro will track an unlimited number of fleet vehicles and equipment. You can track all of the descriptive details that you need to manage your fleet, including the year, make, model, serial number, and all of the information that is critical to your business.
- Preventative Maintenance - Fleet Maintenance Pro makes it easy to see when an automobile, truck, or other piece of equipment is due for service. Automated and color-coded preventive maintenance (PM) alerts will automatically display each time you start the program.
- Repair Maintenance - With Fleet Maintenance Pro, your maintenance and repair records are captured automatically.
- History Recording - Fleet Maintenance Pro keeps track of all of the important details. The software generates a preventive and repair maintenance history that lists all of the maintenance performed on your equipment. This report includes the costs of preventative maintenance, repairs, parts, labor, taxes, and more.
- Fuel Tracking - When Fleet Maintenance Pro records fuel transactions, the software performs numerous fuel statistics calculations that show you trends in wear and abuse of your equipment. The software also provides a Fuel Import Utility which will completely eliminate manual data entry as it imports data from your existing fuel card system.
- Parts Inventory - Easily track the usage of parts on your fleet with the Deluxe Edition of Fleet Maintenance Pro. You can itemize parts used when recording any maintenance performed, and generate parts usage reports.
- Work Orders (Shop Edition only) - In addition to reporting any maintenance that is due , the work order system will automatically generate work orders for each piece of equipment based on this due maintenance. If you've configured the software to do so, the parts required to perform the maintenance will also be automatically included on the work order.
- Flexible Reporting - We give you more than reports at your fingertips. From simple fleet listing reports to detailed periodical cost analysis reports, everything you need is included. There is also a report editor tool that lets you easily make adjustments to any of the stock reports included with Fleet Maintenance Pro.