What is Excalibur WMS?
Excalibur WMS is specifically designed for third-party logistics (3PL) use and supports packaging fulfillment and public warehouses. It boosts operational response times, secures critical client data and helps users gain a quick ROI.
It can scale with growing businesses and helps create solid customer relationships. It can handle standalone processes or be fully integrated with supported Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP financial and accounting management modules. It is available as an on-premise or cloud-based system.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Excalibur WMS?
- Inventory Management: Excalibur WMS’s WebLink View gives users vital visibility into their client’s inventories, increasing the accuracy and efficiency of daily warehousing processes.
- Billing and Invoice Report: Reduce manual input with automated features that automatically calculate material, labor and storage charges. It can also create and send invoices anytime in the process.
- Shipping and Receiving: Integrations with numerous third-party additions and EDI support help users streamline inbound and outbound customer orders.
- Accessible Interface: The interface can be customized to fit specific role-based needs. It also gives users a single location to view all of their relevant warehousing information.
- Reporting Features: The system features built-in reporting features that let users create and send reports containing relevant data. Reports let users discover suffering processes and make changes to boost operational efficiency.
- Robust Infrastructure: Excalibur WMS’s roots in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 business central platform grants users the advantages of Microsoft’s enterprise software experience.
Excalibur WMS Suite Support
Excalibur provides these support options to customers and clients:
mail_outlineEmail: Technical support requests can be sent to [email protected], sales questions should be directed to [email protected]
phonePhone: Users can call (704) 554-1670 or their toll-free number (866) 75L-7638 for phone support.
schoolTraining: Camelot University gives users role-based training videos to help users learn the system.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted through the Contact page on their website.